Mice controller problem

Hello. ( hope u will understand my problem } i am having a problem with my mice controller in raceroom (using it in steam) the pointer of the mice wont stay steady on my screen it slides over the screen all the time so its very hard to click on the icons to select where u wanna go.

Anyone any idea how to solve this.

Regards
Peter

I have the same or similar problem. It's like there's a huge lag on all the mouse movements--the icons don't highlight as you move the mouse around, etc. If you click on something it will work, but there's a big delay of like 3+ seconds between the click and anything happening. The game works once you get through the menus.

I notice the last set of release notes mentions adding a bunch of controller support, so maybe they introduced a bug there.

Don't have a solution but would be glad to hear one.

Please post your mice brand. Iirc there was/is problems with some brands. At least that was the case with closed beta. Can't remember what the brand was but I'm sure someone here does.

Have you tried with other mice, if you have any?

Hi Jebus
Logitech MX518
not tried yet cuz dont have another

rgds

Well at least for you I can confirm it's not about the brand of you mouse as I use exactly the same mouse with no problems. And it wasn't Logitech anyways but some other fairly common brand that have/had the problems.

Might be good idea to leave a ticket for simbin support. I haven't played the game for awhile, so can't remember exactly where, but there's a link for it somewhere in game menu..

I had a serious problem with the mouse cursor moving up and I was not able at all to click any of the menu items. Finally I found a solution and it seems to have been a Virtual Joystick setup (although I don't have any).
This is what I did:
Click Windows 7 start button, and right-click 'Computer', choose 'manage'.
In the 'Computer Manager', click 'Human Interface Devices' and right-click 'VJoy Virtual Joystick'. Disable it, and the problem are gone (In my case).
You can try that, and if it's not working, just revert the settings.
Good luck.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years