Miami Bay Street Circuit AMS

Tracks Miami Bay Street Circuit AMS v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Miami Bay Street Circuit AMS - Welcome to Miami

Hi Guys

Many of you guys will remember this track, some good old memories and now converted to AMS.

Update details:

- Complete revamp and conversion to AMS
- AMS skies added
- Atmosphere added
- New fog and rgb track colors added
- Several new surface textures like tarmac and paving added
- Rumble strips reworked
- New trees, bushes and grass added
- All building textures have being reworked, some new and others I've added textures to them
- The track was very monotone...

Read more about this resource...

I am not familiar with this track I tried looking it up and it sent me to a Formula E page xD What series used it?

Last edited:
Generally not into fictional tracks but this looks really nice, races well, some memories and we don't really have many street tracks for AMS.
When I first drove around it I honestly couldn't remember that it was from a Need For Speed game. It's honestly been forever since I've played one. Do you happen to know which game?

When I first drove around it I honestly couldn't remember that it was from a Need For Speed game. It's honestly been forever since I've played one. Do you happen to know which game?
I'm actually not sure to be honest, found this track on YouTube and did the conversion with the updates.
Could even be Grid, being a while but I do remember the track very well.

I'm actually not sure to be honest, found this track on YouTube and did the conversion with the updates.
Could even be Grid, being a while but I do remember the track very well.

I'm pretty sure it's a NFS track. Several of them have been reworked (or are in the works) for use in AC lately.

Miami is pending atm, though there is one available, be it not the best looking and AI is a disaster.

@Fanapryde These days you never know (probably are from the same base), they certainly look very similar, noticed Need for Speed and Shift2 Unleashed boards so that would be the answer.

For Assetto standards it's not very good, many buildings and textures are missing, some are even out of place.

I had some interesting times with this one, brings back a few memories.

I recommend that you guys try the F3 car on this track.

Here's also a skin pack that's available here.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f3-european-2018-season.21285/

2-jpg.253199

jO7t219lSK2Bh6gD-VO_uU5mT8vSdd2Ez-m9F7GgZzISP215Znn-WFA4bxSEY56QameoPziyOgfc6BuQ8QSN74T0x6HKpgeZWtfr0zDKCiq-j8FlZJzdTVopMClYR14trblLeMklubuwYC8_LP6WpUe8_fHxZCsAv2WLeFCIBpTD_9RxVS5k64ndGDJX30QImCmmQ1xslQTt3Z_1aeoJ_uUjfK-_D7a9poywMYa0GJmvZPR4g0cz_ZxS0pKFwk8oXZaddrLjY8_iQFBWJgOOeStggn6Eez9Q-wFoioh2S2_uygxEGRc1UkdYgBQCorGQJJXmijNRm32FKR0NbMMg_PW4F1HPbvvQgPqJfrJLRGT5Nt22g-vEgCcMn_vBAqgSUFjny6yjoseTI9K_5C6udB_80BsGBXcRmI0r3JZLs2xtTX4eHio5Jbc1xbcf0yy88gYuhF7leul83VuRhWhhbbae-7FrickxQqLbEQ0uHaWsMz1mO2qhNQDxKUaPn5BbeNmYZ6UDCoF104G0PJBnetW4TkSURV59GIfLmYY8claWRTBWqm6NjIvaPWusoA8vQkacbioN64xJH5WnHxHoJvkWMdJFetCaQ0q1JH3pBhR4KZfijPMbDBE4suqpmcXsDPoYH6nOohMMz7S87oXfouR8hLLOwuX3=w1150-h664-no

Great track with superb quality!
I enjoyed racing on F3 against 29 AIs last night, but I noticed they crash into each other on the pit road. This is one of the best AMS track still!

Great track with superb quality!
I enjoyed racing on F3 against 29 AIs last night, but I noticed they crash into each other on the pit road. This is one of the best AMS track still!
Have noticed that 1st lap into the corner, strangely enough after that the AI is very good and offers good racing.
I would have to get someone to take a look, have no AI experience so from side I can't do anything unfortunately.
Hopefully someone reading this could help.

Oh snap... I really don't like fictional tracks. I mean... nothing personal just that I already have hard time learning all the curves of non-fictional tracks :x3: don't really need another fictional distraction. :D

Oh snap... I really don't like fictional tracks. I mean... nothing personal just that I already have hard time learning all the curves of non-fictional tracks :x3: don't really need another fictional distraction. :D
Me too but this is probably the best fictional track to race on.

The flow is awesome, scenery is good, just good fun :)

Great track, thanks a lot :D
One thing I noticed tho, when doing formation rolling start, cars on first row don't follow safety car. They go to pits and get disqualified when exit them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%