Mišeluk

Tracks Mišeluk 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lemax submitted a new resource:

Mišeluk - street circuit, Serbia

Mišeluk is temporary street circuit near Novi Sad, Serbia.
It is one of the most famous track in former Yugoslavia (now Serbia).
Track is also very dangerous because of the big sidewalk curbs and steel light poles.
Length of the track is 3.4km.

enjoy
lemax

View attachment 64925View attachment 64926 View attachment 64926 View attachment 64927 View attachment 64928 View attachment 64929 View attachment 64931 View attachment 64934

Read more about this resource...

Wow awesome track you've got there.

Based on the track layout and pictures I figured it was a good idea to start out with the Lotus 49, and oh boy was I wrong.

Had no idea which way I had to drive and constantly missed corners :geek: Really like your work but it would be nice to have a bit better indication what the track layout is, together with a track map.

Thanks for your work. :)

Congrats on the great results with this version of a truly great circuit, Lemax. The details (of which there are MANY here), textures, and shadows all look stunning for AC.
After I have a chance to try it in a few hours, I'll report the performance I get.

Svaka cast na ovom! Puno hvala! Jos kad bi nasli neko da nam napravi Grobnik (Rijeka) i Zaluzane u Banja Luci to bi bilo fenomenalno.

Fantastic track for small cars, perfect with its narrow turns, it's just awesome. Thanks Lemax, looking forward to the finished version and as Crunk said, hopefully to more of the former YU tracks.

Fantastic track, will be using it this Fri for our league's Friday Fun Night.
Any chance of a track map being created for it?

@Lemax, one little thing you might be able to correct:

After the first right-hander (first time on the highway where the paths are quite nearby) it sometimes happens, that the normalized spline position jumps to the wrong highway side (especially when driving on the left side of the track). This confuses the time delta calculations of ptracker (and maybe others as well).

Would be great if you could address this in one of the next releases.

Otherwise I love this one!

@Lemax

I don't think I've done this before, prove me wrong and I'll stand corrected, but any news on this? This track was love in the first sight so I'd like to see it in full AC glory. Hope you're still working on this.

wip screenshots
4g0xf6.jpg

125hpbn.jpg

1079myt.jpg

315becl.jpg

2aeo2ac.jpg

2rcplpk.jpg

2n0uj5z.jpg

29g2ae0.jpg

2d78rcy.jpg

11k9gcw.jpg

Latest News