Mišeluk

Tracks Mišeluk 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wow !
And i thought the 0.9 version that i uses all the time was like perfect.
This is like, a another level.
Im so looking forward for this one !
Honestly, this is mod class A, top level Lemax !
yeah, this is top work, like Tor Poznan and very few other tracks, even more impresive than some original tracks. I'd rather drive this track all day than the nurburgring. I would like this quality of track on the Norisring as well.

Do all layouts work online? If so, drag layout will support 2 cars only? What about the gymkhana? Thanks

drag layout doesn't work like original AC drag strip track because in drag mode AI only follow invisible X axis of the track geometry, they ignore AI path.
Sadly for now it works like point to point track . Hope someday Kunos will integrate proper drag features.
And yes, only two cars in drag.

Gymhkana layout is actually layout from the '90s temporary kart track,
but I made it to be drift version. It works just like original AC drift track.

Mišeluk GP is race version of the track, 26 pit boxes, drs zones, "cut" zones, a plenty of trackside cameras, dynamic grooves...

I'm absolutely floored by the level of detail... without a performance hit in this circuit.
The view through the windshield, as well as the surrounding area from elevated positions is almost life-like.
I'm running mid level hardware in the form of an I7-3820 from three years ago, along with a GTX970...so not the newest stuff.
The framerate is smooth as silk.
Body of the car seems to do something weird at 0:44
It appears to rock side to side.
Not sure if this is related to track surface though.

Last edited:
THE track is here! Already bought it last night when I happened to visit your site. Can't wait to try it tonight. Thank you Lemax!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back