Mišeluk

Tracks Mišeluk 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I prefer fewer 3D people as well, possibly with an option for no people at all. Cardboard anything is a no-no in 2016 in my opinion unless
it's really far away.

sorry to bump but this track would be really nice to drive with the Porsches that will come out today :) :inlove: :thumbsup: :whistling:

i've Just donated for a good cause :cool:

You know you can already download this track, right...? It's already very nice looking and very, very fun to drive!

Last edited:
95% finished :)

now AI, cameras etc
eflc1y.jpg

Miseluk GP
350.jpg
351.jpg

358.jpg
359.jpg

Miseluk
352.jpg
353.jpg
354.jpg

355.jpg

Last edited:
Waiting (im)patiently for you to complete this masterpiece. First LilSki with Riverside 1.0, now Miseluk 1.0... Good times, good times. Oh, and btw, would you consider dropping "v1.0" from the track name, and maybe rename "1 na 1" to something like "drag"? Just for consistency with official content, since this is just as good.

at the end yes, this v1.0 is only for me because I have too many test versions of the track in my track folder (and 150 3ds Max save files miseluk1, miseluk2, miseluk133 hehe :D )

and sadly what I'm 99% sure is this Miseluk track will be payware, a couple of bucks.
I have invested so much time and so much effort (and fuel :) ) in this track, way beyond anything (sim racing) before

everything will work fine, LODs are finished, now have to make AI line and cameras -the most difficult part- for this track, because those straight road sections are so much close each other and always camera go nuts on that road parts.

and
high density road mesh with microbumps and >bumps&dips based on real track gives a really superior feeling than old v0.9
komparacija.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back