Resource icon

MGP16 MGP BML File Editor 2.5.3b

Login or Register an account to download this content
innanzitutto devi scrivere in inglese lingua internazionale nonche' piu' usata nel forum puoi anche scrivere in italiano ma sotto metti la traduzione in inglese di quello che scrivi ora ti spiego in inglese cosa hai trovato e dove sono le diffficolta'

translate in english: i told him first to speech in english according the forum roules, an than what i have to discovered about his request that was about his hope to make a hown mod for 2017 season

ok dragoon you have find the database of teams and riders and what have you done is change the place of it's but
it's not so simply to do, cause there is a legacy between the teams riders and vehicles specially the 3D models bikes there are many files involved for example if you want to change a name of rider you must edit db pilots and relative gfxgem pilot file and also menu db,you must pay attention to edit also with exadecimal prog of menu file not only the BML files, i don't want to scare you but is a long and hard work to do,

excuse me if I have written in Italian, my english is bad (use google translator), with the fast response, I knew it was a complicated thing, I also tried to edit files, ZTS but does not change much in the end to me would be enough to change only the names on the charts and in the race, because then and liveries and easy, just rename the dds file with the right number and that is simple, the real other problem then would be to insert the names of some motorcycle riders 2 and delete some, then for the championship positions just touch up the times, however, you, I analyzed all the files, and there are so many connections between them, you have to change so many things and the drivers of change are not a few, even if you miss a name of the game bugga all, it would take a small team to do a good job, but I know it's not impossible, I put down here also the text in Italian in case you do not understand the google translation.

scusatemi se ho scritto in italiano, il mio inglese è pessimo (uso google traduttore), grazie della veloce risposta, sapevo che era una cosa complicata, ho provato anche a modificare i file, ZTS ma non cambia molto, alla fine a me basterebbe cambiare solo i nomi nelle classifiche e in gara, perche poi per e livree e semplicissimo, basta rinominare i file dds con il numero giusto e quello è semplice, il vero altro problema poi sarebbe quello di inserire i nomi di alcuni piloti moto 2 e di eliminarne alcuni, poi per le posizioni in campionato basta ritoccare i tempi, comunque si, ho analizzato tutti i file, e ci sono davvero tanti collegamenti fra di essi, bisogna modificare davvero tante cose e i piloti da cambiare non sono pochi, se si sbaglia anche un nome il gioco bugga tutto, ci vorrebbe una piccola squadra per fare un bel lavoro, ma comunque so che non è impossibile, metto qua sotto anche il testo in italiano in caso non si capisse la traduzione di google.

excuse me if I have written in Italian, my english is bad (use google translator), with the fast response, I knew it was a complicated thing, I also tried to edit files, ZTS but does not change much in the end to me would be enough to change only the names on the charts and in the race, because then and liveries and easy, just rename the dds file with the right number and that is simple, the real other problem then would be to insert the names of some motorcycle riders 2 and delete some, then for the championship positions just touch up the times, however, you, I analyzed all the files, and there are so many connections between them, you have to change so many things and the drivers of change are not a few, even if you miss a name of the game bugga all, it would take a small team to do a good job, but I know it's not impossible, I put down here also the text in Italian in case you do not understand the google translation.

scusatemi se ho scritto in italiano, il mio inglese è pessimo (uso google traduttore), grazie della veloce risposta, sapevo che era una cosa complicata, ho provato anche a modificare i file, ZTS ma non cambia molto, alla fine a me basterebbe cambiare solo i nomi nelle classifiche e in gara, perche poi per e livree e semplicissimo, basta rinominare i file dds con il numero giusto e quello è semplice, il vero altro problema poi sarebbe quello di inserire i nomi di alcuni piloti moto 2 e di eliminarne alcuni, poi per le posizioni in campionato basta ritoccare i tempi, comunque si, ho analizzato tutti i file, e ci sono davvero tanti collegamenti fra di essi, bisogna modificare davvero tante cose e i piloti da cambiare non sono pochi, se si sbaglia anche un nome il gioco bugga tutto, ci vorrebbe una piccola squadra per fare un bel lavoro, ma comunque so che non è impossibile, metto qua sotto anche il testo in italiano in caso non si capisse la traduzione di google.
ok ti rispondo in italiano e poi traduco
allora per quanto riguarda i nomi la difficolta' nel cambiare le cose sta nel fatto che se gli spazi e le lunghezze non sono visibili nei files zts dei menu' ad esempio non credo tu sappia che in esadecimale il numero 20 equivale allo spazio tra nome e cognome ,importante poi sono le le lettere che compongono il nome se si differenziano parecchio rischi di non poterlo inserire tipo arciboldo invece di tito mi sono spiegato?se poi insisti puoi contattarmi in privato cosi' possiamo scriverci in madrelingua! ahaahha

translate:ok i speech about the difficoulty of changing the names into menu zts files, talking about the difference between nymbers and it's meaning with the example of 20 that in exadecimal means a space than first name and surname, and also that with another example the difference than a long first name instead of short name,is always difficoult replace, and last i talk to him to contact in privat so can we talking better

hey dyego would you like to test my mod? i can upload the mod on a free host and give you the link to download so you can see what exatly is, if there are not mutch errors i can share it on the forum splitting the file under the 300 MB required to upload here message me privat if agreed

hey dyego would you like to test my mod? i can upload the mod on a free host and give you the link to download so you can see what exatly is, if there are not mutch errors i can share it on the forum splitting the file under the 300 MB required to upload here message me privat if agreed

It will be a pleasure! :D

Where i can download it?

And tell me how to install it properly! :roflmao:

It will be a pleasure! :D

Where i can download it?

And tell me how to install it properly! :roflmao:
ok uploading the file when finished i message you in inbox with link and explains to apply the mod
and if you like it i share on forum,i stating to mod also the moto2 class but the problem is that if we don't have a editor for zts files of menu we cannot added riders and new teams i just be able to added rabat moto2 rider to motogp but i don't known where are located the motogp class names i can see the rider and bike without textures in showroom with the right team but if i cannot edit the menu he cannot added properly

Last edited:
Did you notice that i've made this? Or it's not working/bugged?

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mgp-zts-file-editor.123868/

nooooooooooooooo when when have you done this marvellous thing???? do you known what have you done? no i'm sure not now if that goes good every thing of the motogp 15 game you can edit now it can be added a new team or new rider and maybe also chandge class of riders ahaahahaahah ok ok official you have terminated my social life! ahahaahahha

don't forget to test my mod i like to mutch to known what was good and what is bad (evrerything i believe :) )

ok ti rispondo in italiano e poi traduco
allora per quanto riguarda i nomi la difficolta' nel cambiare le cose sta nel fatto che se gli spazi e le lunghezze non sono visibili nei files zts dei menu' ad esempio non credo tu sappia che in esadecimale il numero 20 equivale allo spazio tra nome e cognome ,importante poi sono le le lettere che compongono il nome se si differenziano parecchio rischi di non poterlo inserire tipo arciboldo invece di tito mi sono spiegato?se poi insisti puoi contattarmi in privato cosi' possiamo scriverci in madrelingua! ahaahha

translate:ok i speech about the difficoulty of changing the names into menu zts files, talking about the difference between nymbers and it's meaning with the example of 20 that in exadecimal means a space than first name and surname, and also that with another example the difference than a long first name instead of short name,is always difficoult replace, and last i talk to him to contact in privat so can we talking better

ahahahah, grazie del chiarimento, non sapevo di questa cosa, si comunque voglio provare, poi se proprio vedo che è quasi impossibile mollo, alla fine a me basta solo cambiare il nome in classifica e in gara, le texture non sono un problema per me, e che ho visto parecchi ma parecchi files con i nomi e team, comunque farò un po di prove e se ti interessa ti faccio sapere in privato come va, ho visto comunque che anche in altre discussioni qualcuno sta cercando di fare una cosa simile, è incredibile come si riescono a modificare texture, tempi, fisica, e non si riesce a cambiare due nomi in croce, ahahahah

thanks for clarification, I did not know about this thing, I still want to try, then if you really see that it's almost impossible to give up in the end to me just by changing the name in the standings and in the race, the textures are not a problem for me, and I have seen several but several files with the names and teams, however, will do a bit of trial and if you are interested let you know how it goes in private, however, I saw that in other threads someone is trying to do a similar thing, it's amazing how they can change texture, time, physical, and you can not change two names on the cross, ahahahah (use google translator xd)

Hello, i was trying to import a RIDE 2 bml file, but it returns this error. (version 2.2b)

Senza_titolo_1.jpg

Do you think you can make a RIDE 2 compatible version?
Thanks so much!

Hello, i was trying to import a RIDE 2 bml file, but it returns this error. (version 2.2b)

Senza_titolo_1.jpg

Do you think you can make a RIDE 2 compatible version?
Thanks so much!
I don't have Ride 2, can you send the BML file with this error?

Do you made any changes in this file before? I need a fresh extracted version of this BML file to validate the error...

Thanks for the feedback!

Awsome app.:roflmao:

a couple of simple improvements iv seen

1. would add the route of the file in the header (like in hexedit)
2. I dont know if its just me, but i find the decimal and the commas very similar in the value field
3. Add F3 for search again

editbml.png

cheers!

Awsome app.:roflmao:

a couple of simple improvements iv seen

1. would add the route of the file in the header (like in hexedit)
2. I dont know if its just me, but i find the decimal and the commas very similar in the value field
3. Add F3 for search again

View attachment 161342

cheers!

I can't add the F3 for find because what i used was the default of Visual Studio, and it permits only one hotkey... in the majority apps i've used, the hotkey for search is ctrl+f, so i'll maintain in this way... :thumbsup:

Dyego JhOu updated MGP BML File Editor with a new update entry:

Improvements

Modified:

- Expand and Collapse all, now are for the selected item on treeview;

Added:

- Spline editor: in SPLINELAYER.BML file, right click in the object "Actor { Curves }", there will be a Edit Spline option. Click on it and the splines will show up;
View attachment 162898
Click at the spots to edit their values. Ctrl+Scroll Up to zoom in, Ctrl+Scroll Down to zoom out.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, do you have any idea why the spline-editor looks so weird on my PC ?
tool works great so far, but instead of circles and dots - I get quads and stripes.

I had this problem too, i'm using HTML inside this window, so the .NET uses the IE version installed... I'm trying to fix that already!
Hi, do you have any idea why the spline-editor looks so weird on my PC ?
tool works great so far, but instead of circles and dots - I get quads and stripes.

I had this problem too, i'm using HTML inside this window, so the .NET uses the IE version installed... I'm trying to fix that already!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.6%