Resource icon

MGP16 MGP BML File Editor 2.5.3b

Login or Register an account to download this content
To @kikooOOoo :

I'm extracting all bezier parts... the Curve, LeftBorder and RightBorder in this way:
====================
<< NAME >>
====================
The lines after this are the points of this object. The option already extracts the points supressing the first points that are equal to last one.

Results: http://www.filedropper.com/losail

You must click with the right mouse button into an object who have the property ClassID with LapCurveComponent or CurveComponent:
upload_2016-9-12_10-13-12.png

Download the 2.1b version to test it! :thumbsup:

hey dyego your prog is even more useful again thanks to share it, asking one thing can make you nothing about 3d models?, i have virtually finish my mod,but there is a limitation due to 3d models limititation of milestone,they have made bike models with only two number sharing for some models so if i want to share ducati gp-15 model for example with another team i cannot due this limitation, sorry i forget to tell that i'm modding motogp15 cause vrtg don'y like too mutch, also if have seen that is possible to do many things with it

hey dyego your prog is even more useful again thanks to share it, asking one thing can make you nothing about 3d models?, i have virtually finish my mod,but there is a limitation due to 3d models limititation of milestone,they have made bike models with only two number sharing for some models so if i want to share ducati gp-15 model for example with another team i cannot due this limitation, sorry i forget to tell that i'm modding motogp15 cause vrtg don'y like too mutch, also if have seen that is possible to do many things with it
Can you explain more details? Like: which file do you see this? Which objects do you talking about, etc... printscreens are welcome too. :thumbsup:

so it's easy in motogp 15 the 3d model of ducati gp15 the one with the little wings, share only one bike texture named bike500 dds and two glass and number textures named 500/500 and 500/501, i edited the db teams to link to pramac racing team the same veichle ducati gp15, in the part of weichle key had edited the file to match,had the same for the gfxgems veichles files db teams.png gfxgem veichles.pngthan i put the model of ducati gp 15 in the 510 team folder according the pramac team folder,and also changing the texture according the bike model,have now folder 510 with textures and model of the gp15 when i go to showroom in the game i can see the pramac team with bike and glass texture of the gp15 model but not the number of petrucci that is the rider according the team pramac,cause the model not showing ,has made various possibilitys but the resoult is the same no number 9 showed in the model of pramac team in dhowroom ,and also all of this happen also when going ingame race

Well, i understand what you're doing, but i really don't know nothing about changing graphics! I always had made changes only the physics and AI behavior... :unsure:

Can i help you with the BML editor? You need some functionality that helps you?

no the editor is just great so for me, ok makes nothing it's some regarding import export 3d models and than changing the links in 3d models, i making something years ago for gp 500 game,but was very moddable that game
i can not relink bikes but trust me your prog can be used for many other things in motogp15 i have relinked all original riders to the 2016 teams without spendig time and work as the poor rkh guy has made in his mod changing menu or db zts files, you can now only update the graphics textures caching from valentino game cause bikes and suits textures so the helmet textures are the same in therms of templates

no the editor is just great so for me, ok makes nothing it's some regarding import export 3d models and than changing the links in 3d models, i making something years ago for gp 500 game,but was very moddable that game
i can not relink bikes but trust me your prog can be used for many other things in motogp15 i have relinked all original riders to the 2016 teams without spendig time and work as the poor rkh guy has made in his mod changing menu or db zts files, you can now only update the graphics textures caching from valentino game cause bikes and suits textures so the helmet textures are the same in therms of templates

Great! I know that you said that you don't want to publish your mod, but it seems that your mod will gonna be a WAY more easier to install than the rhk's mod... Hope you change your mind...:p

I'm not playing VRTG anymore (this game is just sh*t), and i'm having way more fun in the MGP15 with my mod (that i will update soon with some improvements in the AI behavior and times). It would be amazing to play with the actual skins... :D

It's nothing :thumbsup:

By the way, do you thinking in do the spline corrections to MGP15?! It would be awesome! :D
Well I'm nearly out of ideas for the weird AI breaking problem in VRTG I'm going to try correcting them in Motogp15 just to see what would happen, if it will work. If the results are good I'm going to try to fix them. :D

Well I'm nearly out of ideas for the weird AI breaking problem in VRTG I'm going to try correcting them in Motogp15 just to see what would happen, if it will work. If the results are good I'm going to try to fix them. :D

First, of course, try to do this with the default physics (but i think that at this point you already tryed that)

Try to not change the AI physics but the AI behavior. I got some good results in MGP 15 changing just these four values in FollowSplineThrottleControl (DATA\VEHICLES\AI\AIDEFAULT.BML):

I just changed the BrakeMin to a lower number (1.0) and BrakeMax to a higher (10) and now losail laps improves from 1:56~ to 1:53~ without AI skidding and getting out of track....
upload_2016-9-12_15-18-26.png

PS: This is for MGP15, by the way!;)

no dyego is not exactly so, we must yet give credits to rkh and evryone has collaborated with him on his very very good mod and many of textures still remain in my eventually future mod cause the 2016 texture expecially bikes texture ar changed hase you can seen cause also the bikemodels of honda aprilia and one ducati are changed,in therms of shapeness and templates,basically rider suits helmets and boot are still the same and also some bikes texture,but others are not the same, and also lonely work is a bit challenging ahahahah. ok let me asking you for example in menu are some riders tha's are not more in gp roster are two ways to proceed tfor me cut the rider away from menu or leave it but blocked so you can see but not join, what way you prefer to join it?

no dyego is not exactly so, we must yet give credits to rkh and evryone has collaborated with him on his very very good mod and many of textures still remain in my eventually future mod cause the 2016 texture expecially bikes texture ar changed hase you can seen cause also the bikemodels of honda aprilia and one ducati are changed,in therms of shapeness and templates,basically rider suits helmets and boot are still the same and also some bikes texture,but others are not the same, and also lonely work is a bit challenging ahahahah. ok let me asking you for example in menu are some riders tha's are not more in gp roster are two ways to proceed tfor me cut the rider away from menu or leave it but blocked so you can see but not join, what way you prefer to join it?

For real, i don't even know...:(

I've just want to donwload the MIX files, replace them in the game and enjoy! Like the physics mods we have here...:ninja:

To you see how i don't know anything in this matter of changing graphics! :unsure:

ok ok i promise you that in future, i share the mod that i making,you have shared your work, so i thank back in some way! is still work in progress and time is not so mutch to dedicate ,and so i has just tell you before lonely work is harder, but if i finish the work i upload the eventually mod result

ok ok i promise you that in future, i share the mod that i making,you have shared your work, so i thank back in some way! is still work in progress and time is not so mutch to dedicate ,and so i has just tell you before lonely work is harder, but if i finish the work i upload the eventually mod result

It's okay, thx! I know that it's hard to work alone, but are the good results what moves us all in continue the work!:D I hope sucess in your work and if i can help in anything, writes here and we'll see what i can do...:thumbsup:

Cheers!

anche io sto cercando di fare una cosa simile, però voglio creare una stagione motogp 2017, con i nomi dei futuri piloti e cambi di team, ho trovato dei file bml, che contengono nomi piloti e nomi team, ho provato a modificare questi nomi, il risultato e stato che le moto si sono invertite, ma hanno perso la texture, i nomi sono rimasti gli stessi, ho provato anche altri file ma nulla, sembra davvero difficile, ma secondo me non impossibile :)

anche io sto cercando di fare una cosa simile, però voglio creare una stagione motogp 2017, con i nomi dei futuri piloti e cambi di team, ho trovato dei file bml, che contengono nomi piloti e nomi team, ho provato a modificare questi nomi, il risultato e stato che le moto si sono invertite, ma hanno perso la texture, i nomi sono rimasti gli stessi, ho provato anche altri file ma nulla, sembra davvero difficile, ma secondo me non impossibile :)

innanzitutto devi scrivere in inglese lingua internazionale nonche' piu' usata nel forum puoi anche scrivere in italiano ma sotto metti la traduzione in inglese di quello che scrivi ora ti spiego in inglese cosa hai trovato e dove sono le diffficolta'

translate in english: i told him first to speech in english according the forum roules, an than what i have to discovered about his request that was about his hope to make a hown mod for 2017 season

ok dragoon you have find the database of teams and riders and what have you done is change the place of it's but
it's not so simply to do, cause there is a legacy between the teams riders and vehicles specially the 3D models bikes there are many files involved for example if you want to change a name of rider you must edit db pilots and relative gfxgem pilot file and also menu db,you must pay attention to edit also with exadecimal prog of menu file not only the BML files, i don't want to scare you but is a long and hard work to do,

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.8%