Resource icon

MGP16 MGP BML File Editor 2.5.3b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Now you can copy the variables to another file and make the bikes with specific behaviors to each one:

Variable MXRider :: Properties copied from DEFAULTBIKEMOTOGP.BML
upload_2016-6-30_20-24-56.png

To MOTOGP_YAMAHA_M1_2016.BML
upload_2016-6-30_20-25-37.png

Just open two or more windows and copy what you want (like you copy a text). :thumbsup:

You mean edit the *.ZTS files?
i'm not sure, basically all i want to do is change the Motogp 2015 riders, teams and liveries to World Superbikes riders, teams and liveries.
I have done all the liveries, numbers, and rider gear however when i change some of the .bml files for the riders names and team names it just crashes the game. i've been trying on this for about 3 weeks now, and i'm starting to wonder if it's even possible.

i'm not sure, basically all i want to do is change the Motogp 2015 riders, teams and liveries to World Superbikes riders, teams and liveries.
I have done all the liveries, numbers, and rider gear however when i change some of the .bml files for the riders names and team names it just crashes the game. i've been trying on this for about 3 weeks now, and i'm starting to wonder if it's even possible.

Man... i dont know if this is possible. Several names in bml files are ids... i don't think that can be changed without change something on game's soucecode... But who knows!? :D

Only thing that i know is that the names who appears in screen when you choose a rider or a team is stored in DB.ZTS in menu.mix...

IF is possible and IF you can do that , we have a WINNER here for sure :):):) , Really interesting in that , tell us the result , when you try , and Good Luck ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%