MGP BML File Editor

MGP15 MGP BML File Editor 1.6b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dyego JhOu submitted a new resource:

MGP BML File Editor - Edit the BML files more easily

App to edit the BML files in a more easy way.

- Edit the values;
- Change a variable description;
- Copy and Paste variables children from one to another;
- Remove variables;

Print.png

IT'S A BETA VERSION, SO BACKUP YOUR FILES WHEN USING IT TO AVOID DATA CORRUPTION!

Read more about this resource...

Dyego JhOu updated MGP BML File Editor with a new update entry:

Updates

Added some shortcut keys;
Added option to not change the lengths automatically (if you uncheck it, the system will not permit values with lengths larger than the last length before you uncheck this option);
Improved the auto calculation of the lengths;
Added some usability behaviors (alert windows if you not save the file, for example);

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to change values without crashing the game?
Like Text 1 to Text 1.1

File would be longer. I don't think so but it's better to ask

@Jonix, it is possible.

The problem was that in some files if you change the size it crashes the game and others do not. I took a look at the source code and i found a possible failure. I can't test now, could verify and confirm me if it worked? Download the update 1.6b.

@Jonix, it is possible.

The problem was that in some files if you change the size it crashes the game and others do not. I took a look at the source code and i found a possible failure. I can't test now, could verify and confirm me if it worked? Download the update 1.6b.
Later on I will try to edit some values and let you know

@Jonix, it is possible.

Edited Jorge Martin performance from 0.xx to 0.XXX
It worked just fine!

The file is basically various variables with properties and subitems. Usually the values are under a variable named "text". But there are also some where the value are into a named property.

Just select a variable and change the values in his properties at right side. The disabled itens is just for conference, they're other properties inside the variable that you must change when you changes some value beyond his original length. But don't worry, just put the desired value and the tool calculates the new length for you.;)

Example bellow:
upload_2016-7-3_14-34-15.png

After you made the changes that you want and save the file, repack in the mix and test it.
upload_2016-7-3_14-38-13.png

But please, if you have any other doubts, post in the new thread in http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mgp-bml-file-editor.123399/ and download the lastest version there.:thumbsup:

The file is basically various variables with properties and subitems. Usually the values are under a variable named "text". But there are also some where the value are into a named property.

Just select a variable and change the values in his properties at right side. The disabled itens is just for conference, they're other properties inside the variable that you must change when you changes some value beyond his original length. But don't worry, just put the desired value and the tool calculates the new length for you.;)

Example bellow:
View attachment 142282

After you made the changes that you want and save the file, repack in the mix and test it.
View attachment 142283

But please, if you have any other doubts, post in the new thread in http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mgp-bml-file-editor.123399/ and download the lastest version there.:thumbsup:

Thanks for explaining , now it will succeed :thumbsup:

Example bellow:
View attachment 142282

View attachment 142283

How can i change the rider line up. i've tried doing what people have told me but it crashes my game.
Also can i create my own Ai team?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing