MFD Menu not working

Chris

Premium
Ive noticed for a while now that I can no longer scroll through my pit menu in the bottom right corner. I still need to try deleting and creating a new profile (I have a hunch this will fix it) but it's been like this for a while.

Also worth noting that it works perfectly fine in the beta version of the game, just not in the public release.

Anyone else have this issue?

@Chris You should go back to the default HUD. It has been completely revamped this fall, it now gives almost all the infos you had with DynHUD (delta bar and track map comes first in my mind) but with a big improvement: it works online!! :cool:

@Chris You should go back to the default HUD. It has been completely revamped this fall, it now gives almost all the infos you had with DynHUD (delta bar and track map comes first in my mind) but with a big improvement: it works online!! :cool:
Will give it a try haha, but I love my DynHUD setup, have it all set up to show everything I need

Yep but it is broken in multi and they simply gave up... Default is very limited compare to DynHUD, both infos and in terms of customizing the layout, but you can do a lot more than originally. I was worried to drop DynHUB but got used to the new one pretty quick. Simply because it works did help a lot! :D

Yep but it is broken in multi and they simply gave up... Default is very limited compare to DynHUD, both infos and in terms of customizing the layout, but you can do a lot more than originally. I was worried to drop DynHUB but got used to the new one pretty quick. Simply because it works did help a lot! :D
So can you actually customise the new HUD? Or are you stuck with the entire thing? Like I don't need track map, delta, etc.

All I need is:
  • Tyre/Fuel info
  • Position info
  • Session info (lap, race time etc)

Maybe check the keys you've bound: one of them should scroll through the MFD menu: because there is a new screen there, where you can customize a bit the HUD. One of the screen shows tyres too.
This new HUD was released with 1.4.9, maybe have a look at the announcement thread, some Q&A might help you! :)
Awesome! Just what I needed mate! Thanks :D
  • Added ability to customize HUD layout with customingamelayoutini (See support folder - read notes in the file!)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back