• 27000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

Resource icon

Tracks Mexico Historic 2.1

Apr 29, 2008
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Mexico 1990 - Mexico for GSCEx

Hi every one.

Here is Mexico 1990.
I am 99% sure it comes from the 1988 track pack from Carrera.4 but I failed to contact him.
Hope he will not be hurted by my conversion. Credits for him on the loading screen anyway.

All the possible stuff added (textures, road surface, etc).

Hope you will like it.

PS : I did not reworked pit entry texture as I wanted due to some problem. Not really disturbing but texture is a bit compact here. Sorry.
Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

morsify

1000RPM
Premium
Jun 26, 2009
Yes, it's Hermanos88, in fact I think it's the only version I ever saw. I love this circuit, looking forward to trying it with it's new look, thanks :)

Kenny Paton

10000RPM
Premium
Sep 26, 2009
Not a track I'm familiar with Patrick but looking forward to becoming so. May thanks again for your work and also to the original creator.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

yusupov

500RPM
Mar 25, 2014
and as always an excellent showcase from u TL. both you guys are great for the GSC community, thanks!

Fabio Rodrigues

Reiza Studios Community Manager
Mar 13, 2011
Oof, this track. This track. The esses and the Peraltada are sublime! Thank you so much, Patrick :)

maxspeed3

75RPM
Dec 10, 2013
Can't get this track to show in-game? Not in the track list for me for some odd reason..

morsify

1000RPM
Premium
Jun 26, 2009
I think when I extracted it, it appeared inside a second 'Mexico GSCE folder'. I just removed it from the outside folder and tried again and it worked ok :)

DavidMk7

50RPM
Premium
Jul 3, 2012
Have you got the F1_1990 track pack installed max? Once I deleted Mexico from this, the new version showed up. I have to say that, whilst you’ve done your usual brilliant work Patrick, it’s still not a track I care for, in any of its guises (it was always my least favourite circuit in GPL). I do hope that you can find time to update the other 1990s circuits though, as they go great with the brilliant F1SR 1992 mod.

maxspeed3

75RPM
Dec 10, 2013
Have you got the F1_1990 track pack installed max? Once I deleted Mexico from this, the new version showed up. I have to say that, whilst you’ve done your usual brilliant work Patrick, it’s still not a track I care for, in any of its guises (it was always my least favourite circuit in GPL). I do hope that you can find time to update the other 1990s circuits though, as they go great with the brilliant F1SR 1992 mod.
Tks for the tip;)

Wedsley Dias

250RPM
Nov 20, 2012
Patrick once again congratulations. Another circuit to my list of classic "golden age" of F1 (IMO). Finding a balance between more or less downforce is a difficult task, since it is a long straight track and with many "esses" and as someone once said, Peraltada is also sublime. Thanks.

Sleeker

Rudolph the Rednosed Racer
May 3, 2014
Is it correct that the file after extracting is only 114 mb, or should it be bigger?

Sleeker

May 3, 2014
I put the track in my gamedata folder, but when i select the track in the game I get;
gmotor error
error opening MAS file sky.mas
Does anybody have the same problem?

Sleeker

May 3, 2014
Try a GSC sync, or verify files with steam.

Try to add this in the track folder : http://sim-racing-evolution.fr/uploader/files/Patrick/Uploader/Sky.MAS

But It is supposed to already be there
Hey Patrick,
Thanks for the advice.
I updated gsce from 1.25 to 1.27 now. I also put the sky.MAS file in the locations folder, but the track is still not running. 8(
It freezes on the loading screen of the track.
The track is 114 MB after extracting. Shouldn't it be a bigger file? I extracted it with 7-zip. Is there a better program to work with?
Thanks in advance.

Sleeker

May 3, 2014
Do you have some mods installed?
Check your gamedata/sahred. Only one file.
Do you have some mods installed?
Check your gamedata/sahred. Only one file.
Do you mean there should only be one file in the shared folder? There are 7 files in mine.
The mods that I have installed are PCC_997 and the porscheVsFerrari.
I took the mexico track out of the Mexico_GSCEx_v2.0 folder That seemed to work better till it also crashed in the loading page. This time I got 2 different errors;
#1)
gMotor2 error
error loading texture ROADA_S for material GRVL2
#2)
gMotor error
Error loading global material GRVL2