Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Best thing to do Mr Plant is copy and paste one of the .veh files and the rFm file for the mod. Or upload it somewhere and I can have a look.

Thanks for the reply, I already found the solution, the mod appears ...but only in ''all'' , if write the name of the HDV file in : Vehicle Filter = OR: Reiza121,1994F1 , now the mod appears separately

Between...Im ''Bonzo'' :)

Simon Paquette submitted a new resource:

Metalmoro Upgraded Windshield Texture - Better quality windshield texture for Metalmoro cars

This is just a quick update I have done for myself for the metalmoro windshield textures. Replaced the awful original texture of the "window" and "windshield" by high resolution that are less jagged.
In the zip file there is 2 sizes. 1024*1024 and 2048*2048. Also a tiny bit wider than the original. Smooth edges. All you need to do is unzip and copy the .dds file in the gamedata/vehicles/Teams and rename it to the one you want to replace. You want to replace the "metasawindow" file, just...

Read more about this resource...

HI,

i have an issue with create an extra F1 Extreme Mod. So what i would like to do is to rename the actual F_Extreme directory for example to F1_Extreme. Then i edit the F_Extreme_Spinner directorys

But it doesn´t work. Anyone now why i have no cars available then

Thanks for help

It depends what you want to do, but if you just want a second set of Extremes so that you can put your own skins on, you do not need to do all that.

Just copy the Extreme rfm (reiza06.rfm), call the new one reiza062.rfm
Also copy the reiza06.tga and call it reiza062.tga (you can change the picture later)

In your new rfm, change the vehicle filter (it appears twice) to reiza 112

Now copy the team folders and rename them. So you will have a Banbury2, Brackley2 etc.

In the new folders, edit the veh files, change classes to reiza112

Now you have a second set. Scroll through th main menu and you will have two F_Extremes, one of them is your new set.

Keith Windsor updated F1 1975 Skinpack with a new update entry:

F1 1975 Retro Skins V3

F1 1975 car skins and talent files, including 25 drivers and Teams names for Stock Car Extreme v 1.25.
Updated for easier installation.

I painted these F1 1975 skins using the original Retro car skins from Reiza.
Driver & helmet textures are original Reiza files with some minor exceptions.

As always, credit and thanks go to Reiza for their templates & files that have been painted or edited to create this set.

Changes in this version:

1) Files have been edited so that this 1975 F1 car set...

Read the rest of this update entry...

on the rfm files just reiza + numbers are working? i can create a reizagt.rfm but i wont see it on menu :O_o: everything is done like on a original file... just letters instead of numbers... so its right that it wont work or i did somewhere a mistake and have to check it again?

on the rfm files just reiza + numbers are working? i can create a reizagt.rfm but i wont see it on menu :O_o: everything is done like on a original file... just letters instead of numbers... so its right that it wont work or i did somewhere a mistake and have to check it again?
You can use letters or anything you want as long as it all matches. Must be a mistake mate.

really strange, its working now... when i tried first time not, i checked everything and all was named right but it didnt worked... tried again now and everything is fine :D

is there a limitation how many letters or numbers behind reiza___.rfm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%