Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Also, when you do the update, might it be possible to have it compatible with the new 'automatic steering range' feature SCE has now implemented? As it is, it can be a bit of pain having to manually set the range in control panel every time I want to race this car. (Or does anyone know how I might do this myself?)

Yes, of course the ingame adjustable steeringlock/roation will be implemented.
FYI this will my only change to a physics file of this mod (HDV-file) where these entries/values have to be created.
I only will update the graphics/shaders as much as possible to current Reiza standards.

Grtz

It does not seem to work.
I've edited the packed ".MAS" version and uploaded it here.
(I've already verified this works for all classes.)

(Edit: The file above worked and deleted the link)

I didn't edit this because of its file size and usually the installations above work.
But this is the Final Solution. (I'll delete this file after you check it.)

If it works for you, it's ok for me. But I do not want to stay on this so long and move on to other activities. Please make sure you reply to this post and let me know if it works for you, too.
I'll be waiting for your reply.

Last edited:
So i need to delete the files which i put in the kart folder?
Works for me Tommi ! I used the original download from post #12 I've posted a screenshot of where the files should end up :View attachment 113345
Thanks for your feedback and the pic, PieterN. I'm glad to hear it worked for you.
I've shared many files of ISI based titles with others until now, usually either ".MAS location" or ".exe location" (or both) works.
And the final solution is to pack the modded files in the original ".MAS" file (100% works).

If it works for gilles13, everything goes well.
I'm waiting for gilles13's reply.

Last edited:
Not sure if they will work with the current version, it is a while since I made these. Worth a try though - use a mod manager and then you can easily install and remove them if they don't work.
I hope to update them for the latest version but I'm not sure when I will get time, I am currently preparing a 1988 F1 skins mod. :)

brian potvin submitted a new resource:

Palmer Motorsports Park - Scratch build track

Palmer Motorsports Park is an operating motorsports park in Hampden County, Massachusetts, located at the intersection of West Ware Road and Bacon Road in the town of Palmer. The creation of the track was approved by Palmer on December 4, 2007, and in 2009 underwent review by the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection. Upon its completion, Palmer will feature a 2.3-mile road course.

Palmer is a "flagship" track of the New England Region (NER) of the Sports Car Club of America....

Read more about this resource...

I have the track on a server right now for those who would like to test online.
Server name: [ISRG.INFO]

I will keep the track up for several days for testing with the Lancer. Its set for 165 minute practice 15 minute quali, 5 minute warmup and 8 lap race.

Thanks for the effort. :thumbsup: Always nice to see new fresh toys pop up. :)

You've got the layout pretty much sorted, i reckon. The base structure is there.
It's not the most exciting track ever, but it's got a certain uniqueness to it. The surrounding environment placement, i find, is also already set up nicely and assets are well placed and gives the impression it's all been well thought out.

Ofcourse, what it now needs the most is a graphical face lift and other tweaks to get it up to SCE standards. @Patrick Giranthon is the ''in-house'' master modder, whose high quality track upgades i'm sure you are familiar with by now. Maybe he can help you out with the project eventually.
He is very busy with many projects,though, so i'm not sure when and in what form he can/is willing to assist right away...

theiceman1998 submitted a new resource:

F1 VF 2015 Game Stock Car - F1 VF 2015 mod converted to Game Stock Car

Here you have the conversion of our F1 2015 mod to Game Stock Car.
It's our first GSC mod, and it was our first rFactor mod too, so there are some things that we have to improve.
Hope you like it!
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/vfmoddingteam/

If you find some bugs, please contact us and we will try to solve them.
Enjoy!

9406523ba36881471a90cd7dc15aa895o.jpg

Read more about this resource...

I checked some onboard videos on YT and i must say you captured the character of the course surprisingly well. Understandably, turns are not 100% correct, but I think you did a fine job and I find it is of high quality in terms of staying true to the RL track. Bravo !

One thing stands out, though - the length of the turns/overall length. I see they do a ca. 2min laps in powerful gt cars, whereas I did a 1.42 in the Lancer RS. Do you plan to adjust this in the future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back