Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Thanks for your reply, gilles13.
Also, it's not easy to explain the modding way step-by-step, I'm sorry.
I've noticed your avatar and understood how you love the Kart Racing.
Personally, I've wanted to edit this Mod for the new Lancer Cup. But I'm now working on the Camera Mod for DiRT Rally and want to (and have to) complete it until the next Codemasters official update (maybe the end of this month or early next month). After finishing it, I'll work on the LCD Mod for the Karts.
Sorry again, I can't do it soon. But I'll work on this next. Is it ok with you? :)

Fine go ahead i understand that free time is limited these days

alexSchmurtz submitted a new resource:

Lancer Cup R Pirelli - A Lancer R skin based on #54 Pedro Costa

A smaller R version this time! I quite like this gloss and matte paint scheme, even with those huge Pirelli logos on each side…
Since there is already a #54 in game, I switched the number to #52.
Includes helmet and driver suit but generic ones: I could not find picts to properly recreate them…
View attachment 112334 View attachment 112335 View attachment 112336 View attachment 112337 View attachment 112338 View attachment 112339

Read more about this resource...

before you give a low star rating perhaps ask first.... you may be ill informed as to what is required to get skins to work..... for those installing most of my skins after v1.50 read this

Hey Guys, ATTENTION!
- To view the extra-mod skins that you added before 1.5Upd, edit the file (veh) in line;
=> Class="Reiza21" and change it to Class="SuperV8".

To see the old setups;
- Edit the set in Notepad and change the first line.
=> VehicleClassSetting="reiza21" switch to "superV8"

;)

Rob.
Is there ant way to change the drivers name for this skin. I would really like a James Courtney Holden instead of Jack Perkins. Could you tell me if I can do at my end or could you change this skin to a James Courtney one for me please. Thanks Paul.

I believe James never got to drive this Livery.... but once I get a few things sorted I could redo the int/ext windows files with Courtney/perkins

Sorry, Man,,,
But, Are you crazy??? :whistling:

I believe you are mistaken regarding my person on this issue,,, right?
In none time I rate your work.

The original purpose of my post was not to denigrate your work.
I Just wanted to alert the staff was having problems after the update. Just that.

Please portray itself or prove to me what you says. :cool:

before you give a low star rating perhaps ask first.... you may be ill informed as to what is required to get skins to work..... for those installing most of my skins after v1.50 read this

Really, you're mistaken.
I did not make any classification therefore not even downloaded your skin.
And to your knowledge, to make a classification is necessary to have downloaded.

Sincerely,,, sorry.
I did not mean to criticize. :O_o:

I've been intrigued by Oregon Raceway Park ever since I saw videos of a Palatov D4 lapping on YouTube.

I just got rF2 recently and was happy to discover yesterday that ORP was available. I drove the Abarth 695 evo and raced against AI and it was incredibly fun. I looked in all the usual places and couldn't find a version for GSCE. Regarding the default GSCE content, this track would be great for the Superkart, Lancer, Copa TC, Mini, Opala, F Vee, and maybe F3. OK I just found info regarding the rF2 version (link below). If we can get this converted for GSCE I will be pretty stoked. :)

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/24552-Oregon-Raceway-Park-by-Alessio-Contardi

@Ricardo Campos : lol, that comment was not aimed at you it was aimed @Xlavieja who left a 3 star rating because he doesn't know how to adjust them for v1.50

I was quoting your post so to inform him what to do .

Oh Yesss! lol
You gave quote in my post,,, then looked like you was referring to me.
My English is very poor, so did confusion. Sorry,,, :sleep:

It's all right. Let's forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back