Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hi @Tommi-TAG , you can leave the LCD out of the steering wheel, fixed on the panel? I know it's right the way it was delivered, but I like to turn off the virtual wheel.

Cheers.
Hi, Wedsley.
Thanks for a nice idea.
We are not allowed to edit ".gen" files, and I think only the dev can make it possible, sorry.
Please post this idea as a request. Reiza Studios knows and can answer whether it's possible or not.
Thank you. :)

Last edited:
gsc2015-02-1409-30-56-982.png

i have worked on the cart mod ^^ if you talk about the rf 1998 carts, edited the materials on every car, added some new bump maps (mostly on steering wheels and tires), new cube maps etc

but mainly for online use, so on the pack are now no helmets for showroom, no talent files....

if you want i can send you the link for the pack?

btw somewhere exists a template to make track load screens? like the original gscex tracks have

just updated GSCE to 1.25 and now rFDynHud does not work, anyone got any ideas. Using non-steam version, updated via GSCsync. Got it worked out, had to reinstall/copy all the files over again.

Last edited:
Hi Patrick,

I've been testing these two cars with Motec lately, and I noticed that the maximum "steering arm force value (N)" in both are almost twice as high compared to your suggested MaxForceAtSteeringRack-settings in RealFeel. Does it not mean that a lot of ffb is clipped out?

My current recommendations for Realfeel, based on tests on Reiza tracks:

[997RS]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-3300.000000

[F430G]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-3600.000000

doesn't work here. Copied the 5 texture files (bmp and dds) to F_Vee folder in Vehicles. No luck
Hi, leon_90.
Thanks for your feedback.
Could you please read my Readme once again?

2. Please choose the folder which you want to install.
And copy & paste the files (.DDS & .BMP) in it into your "Game Stock Car Extreme" installation directory.

C:\GSC2013
(Note: into the same directory where "GSC.exe" is located.)

or

C:\GSC2013\GameData\Vehicles

(Note: into the "Vehicles" folder.)

Into the "Vehicles" folder, not "F_Vee" folder.
If it still does not work, please try installing into "C:\GSC2013" folder.
Hope you can solve the problem. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back