Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I would join Andrew, but this game causes me motion sickness and I don˙t know, why Reiza guys don˙t fix this ridiculous world jumping.

I˙ve tried all real head motion setups I get online, even copied RealHeadMotion.ini from my rFactor2, where head motion works as it should work, but nothing helped, so that˙s the reason, why I don˙t race this beautiful game any more :(
That's very strange, I don't get that except of course over bumps. What you have seems to be the exception. :/

Sorry to leave you one guy less for an already relatively small grid but I can't make it today. Have a great race and remember it is a rolling start - read the first post. Take it easy, vote it on at the right time, and have fun. Sorry I can't join you, I was really looking forward to this long challenge.

Thanks for your response, mate :thumbsup:.
FOV is set to 25, so that could be a reason, but I have the same low FOV in all the other games (rF2, AC, RRRE ...) and there I don˙t have that problem. Too bad, because you organise so many interesting races here I would like to join :(

Are we still running a 90 min race? I think there are 7 right now, even if its a 10 person grid race it might be overkill. Any chance of a change? I personally would like 2 sprint races but a lessened endurance race is fine too

Okay changing it to 2x25 and keeping the rolling starts because I want to see how it goes, and also because the grid boxes are close to each other here. Updating schedule now in the initial post

I would join Andrew, but this game causes me motion sickness and I don˙t know, why Reiza guys don˙t fix this ridiculous world jumping.

I˙ve tried all real head motion setups I get online, even copied RealHeadMotion.ini from my rFactor2, where head motion works as it should work, but nothing helped, so that˙s the reason, why I don˙t race this beautiful game any more :(
There is a setting in player file I think it's called cockpit vibration. Been a while since i adjusted mine, i run a low fov and triples and if you don't adjust that it will make you hurl.

Change the Mult1 &2 Values to "0" in yourname.plr file. Nothing moves than.
Cockpit Vibration Mult1="0.00000"
Cockpit Vibration Freq1="42.00000"
Cockpit Vibration Mult2="0.00000"
Cockpit Vibration Freq2="56.00000

Thanks Guys, I˙ve already done that. I am almost sure, that problem is related to low FOV, because as I can remember in my "one screen" days I never noticed that problem with FOV around 50, even I drove GSC club races nearly couple times a week.

Jeff, I will try without RealHeadMotion to see, if that plugin maybe causes a problem :thumbsup:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back