Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Nox : Sign me up, please, Endurance Motorsport #84.

I must admit I'm a bit concerned about the formation lap... while the track is amazing, I do feel there's something wrong with the couple of really slow right-handers - they don't ever feel right, no matter what car I try, and in the case of the Metalmoro it's really easy to lose traction there, from the 10 or so laps that I did earlier. But we'll see! Excited about this one :)

@Nox : Sign me up, please, Endurance Motorsport #84.

I must admit I'm a bit concerned about the formation lap... while the track is amazing, I do feel there's something wrong with the couple of really slow right-handers - they don't ever feel right, no matter what car I try, and in the case of the Metalmoro it's really easy to lose traction there, from the 10 or so laps that I did earlier. But we'll see! Excited about this one :)
I know, but it's got to be better than a standing start - it was chaos at Jo'Burg last week, and some people reported issues with a fast rolling start. So, if everyone just takes it easy and slow on that formation lap it should all be okay. It's down to the drivers really.

Sorry if you guys had issues at the start - it was set to fast rolling, so you wouldn't have needed to do a whole lap - it would have just rolled you down the start straight for a few seconds then race was on. Either way, sorry if it didn't work as it should have.

Good fun, shame those Nordschleife events don't attract more audience in a great sim like this but i still enjoyed the whole race.

@Paul Watkins we were almost running the same pace apart from a few small mistakes so i figured instead of running away and getting bored i'd rather give you a fair chance of bringing it home. And the side by side action we had in some corners proved me right, i think :).
But i've only waited one time apart from taking the Caracciola Karussell outside.

@Bram i had to smile at your driving a bit in practice, imo you were going much too ballsy through some bends for someone who's a bit rusty and jumps on the Nords right away :D. If it went well, i doubt both of us would be able to keep up but that just could not go well for a full 5 laps.

Thanks for the fun, gents.

I hope you guys managed to have a good race. I was going to take part, but due to maybe the update or just some fine tuning on the options and settings on my part I'm having real problems with the steering begin overly sensitive. The car is spinning on entry into the corners a lot of the time.

After about my 30th pirouette (I got a 5.9 for the last one :O_o:) I decided that enough was enough and saved my sanity. :roflmao:

I hope you guys managed to have a good race. I was going to take part, but due to maybe the update or just some fine tuning on the options and settings on my part I'm having real problems with the steering begin overly sensitive. The car is spinning on entry into the corners a lot of the time.

After about my 30th pirouette (I got a 5.9 for the last one :O_o:) I decided that enough was enough and saved my sanity. :roflmao:
Take a look at your steering lock in garage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline