EU Metalmoro MR18 @ Brasilia Full, Saturday, 01 August 2015

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
Metalmoro.jpg
All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!
Cars Metalmoro MR18
Track Brazilia Full
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU CLUB
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here

Race 1
Practice: 18:00pm GMT
Qualifying: 18:10pm GMT (10 minutes)
Warm up: 18:20pm GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:25pm GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice: 18:45pm GMT
Qualifying: 18:55pm GMT (10 minutes)
Warm up: 19:10pm GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 19:15pm GMT (20 mins)

Entry List:
  1. Enxo Fazzi
  2. Jeff Lasecki
  3. Tal Segal
  4. Rudolph Maré
  5. Yves Larose
  6. Sven-Arne Andersson
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Server is UP!

Last edited:

Enzo Fazzi

Always sideways
Premium
Is this EU or US? The title says it's EU, but it says US somewhere in the post. :)
If it's EU, sign me up. :)

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
@Rudolph Maré Thank you! I posted events and noticed some problems, went back and redid all my boilerplates, consolidating them and correcting errors. Even though another mistake was found earlier I seem to have thought the rest was OK. Two times zones, quadruple the problems!

Yves Larose

10000RPM
i've tried the car last night and my DynHud doesn't work with the car is it normal and is there a way to make it work with the car ? i don't remember what is the key to activite the track map anyone knows the default key ?

Tal

500RPM
Premium
It is "normal" (more like a bug), unfortunately I haven't come across a solution.

JeffL

Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good.
Not gonna be able to make this one, sign me out please.

Enzo Fazzi

Always sideways
Premium
Last edited:
Dammit! I forgot I signed up! Saturdays are not good brain days for me. I hope there will be more opportunities to race the Metalmoro cars. Sorry for being a no-show

Top Bottom