Metalmoro MR18 adoration thread

Reiza announced it at the same time as the change-your-key-for-a-steam-one thing.

Maybe the Metalmoro is coming at the same time as GSCE does it on steam... fingers crossed for that because, as Reiza said, TOMORROW is the day to change keys for steam ones. So I suppose the steam game will come 3 dyas after, as they did with Formula Truck.

But it's just personal thoughts...:p

Does anybody know if this would be a LMP1/2 car or if it at least has similar specs? It looks a little bit like the Peugeot LMP1 car and I couln't find much info about the metalmoro. But it sure looks like loads of fun :D

From my quick research (Metalmoro's website is really bad), it seems to run on a 400HP Audi 20V turbo engine. I'm not sure if it's quite enough for LMP1 standards, but from what we could see in the video (reaching more or less 240kph before needing to brake, so top speed is probably a bit higher), it should be good enough for LMP2? I could be wrong :D

From my quick research (Metalmoro's website is really bad), it seems to run on a 400HP Audi 20V turbo engine. I'm not sure if it's quite enough for LMP1 standards, but from what we could see in the video (reaching more or less 240kph before needing to brake, so top speed is probably a bit higher), it should be good enough for LMP2? I could be wrong :D
I suppose It is the same engine as the MRX : http://www.endurancebrasil.com/pilotos-e-equipes.html
450 hp. There is also a double Hayabusa v8 (4+4) engine of 480cv

16 drivers tried the Metalmoro last night. A lot of them complained about the car understeering and found it difficult to adjust due to setup limitations. I also found the car to understeer quite a bit. Also, it does feel twitchy in the corners. Thought it would have a bit more grip especially for longer races.
Overall though, nice cars to drive, with good sound and I'm sure we will be racing them in the future.

Why does the rpm drop so much when you get off the line ? I don't have a clutch pedal so i use autoclutch. Shouldn't the rpm stay high ? It seems the clutch just drops.

btw, i ran the update

edit: oh, i see there's 1.252 out. Will check that out.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing