EU Metalmoro AJR @ Laguna Seca - Wed 13Jun18

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Clubs & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Jun 5, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 13-06-18
  1. Alex_hill480

Alex_hill480
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm sorry, I kept the brake pedal caught.....
    it ruined my career.

2. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,398
    Yeah, sorry, I completely forgot about you :redface: That was fun as well. You have nothing to apologize for, even if you would be holding me up, which I don't think you were, getting past other cars (and keeping my cool once I manage to do so, like with Gasper where I absolutely failed in that regard) is exactly what I need to practice most (well, apart from everything else), so no complaints from me.

No worries, I'm just telling you in case it's something you're not aware of. It can catch the car behind you off guard, sure, but more importantly, as you say, it ruins your laptimes. I kinda tend to ride the brakes myself in sims (and I know that's a bad habit), so I just add a slight deadzone to compensate for that. In fact I might need to add a bit more since the calibration of my pedals seems to have drifted a bit over time.

3. Steve Le Gallez

Steve Le Gallez
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +966
    Great, so........Bathurst it is then for the next few races ;)

• Haha Haha x 4
  4. Farrow_21

Farrow_21
    Premium

Ratings:
    +47
    Okay no worries man i don't think you pushed me off or at least i didn't notice you even got that close may have been a small tap from the video but i think i got the turn in point wrong looking in my mirror. I think I just got confused as you said you didn't have team speak until later so when you brought it up in the voice chat it was already many laps later. It just happened to be a coincidence that I had contact with someone else right before you said something. Idk who haven't watched a replay but i think that was just a racing incident as well

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.