rF2 MetalMoro AJR @ Donington Park - Saturday 14 Dec 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Apologies for the delay in setting up the server for this week's event.

Sorry guys, sign me out for tomorrow. Have a last minute day out tomorrow.

But I'm gonna sign in for the GT3 race this evening, see you there!

Craig, I'd like to join tonight's race. However, in the last dozen or so laps of last night's race I got some really bad stuttering [in VR], so I might not complete the race.

Craig, I'd like to join tonight's race. However, in the last dozen or so laps of last night's race I got some really bad stuttering [in VR], so I might not complete the race.

No problem Patrick..I have experienced that myself in VR and you just can not race. I personally found rF2 better in VR than in AC ..but then I was using forced.

SADLY DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
All the drivers that had registered for this event have been messaged.
I didn't get the message:( Got out of bed at 5:30am on a Sunday to race :whistling: Cracking combo though mate. I just did a 1:17.6, be good to know how that compares to others.
I'll be there when you try this again!!
Merry Christmas!!

It's a shame, in my case the circumstances send I'm very sorry:(:thumbsdown:, I also love this combo:thumbsup:;):)

You and me both Juan, but obviously the majority does not. I like everyone to leave an event with a happy experience and having had some fun. You just can not have fun with 5 drivers, (unless they are very close in lap times) that is assuming everyone turns up, sadly history tells us there will also be no shows, we could have realistically have had three or four drivers.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%