Meta-Normal Post Processing Filter w-Video Demo

Misc Meta-Normal Post Processing Filter w-Video Demo 2.5+

Login or Register an account to download this content
Phosion submitted a new resource:

New Normalized Post Process Filter - all around normalized lighting and effects

Hey guys in my spare time ive started new post process filter to normalize the effects and lighting of the game to give an all around presence to it. Since i like running my monitor at usual settings i decided to give it a shot. Download it at the no grip racing forum from the link below. Hope this helps!!!! :)

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=41719

Read more about this resource...

Yes, theres a video link above and i will add additional samples later today after work. This is a side proje t for me. Just run it and see, its only 3kb lol :)

No. The sun is still there just not so overbearing and hazy, the headlights have streaks but arent super unrealistic, the brake lights have a light haze around them, the bloom has streaks that blend and the darks arent so dark you cant see the dash and the white balance is different. you can adjust the script yourself if you'd like. I made this filter originally for "Normalizing" the effects and making it visible for people who kept saying they couldnt see and the effects were too wild. Its hard to capture all the effects at once in photo. I can make one with more of a Wow factor if your heart desires :)

I run a 1090t 4.15ghz and hd 7970 and haven't seen any performance percentage increase. It's actually monitored on the video it you wanna watch i think it stays 60fps thru out minus done compression blur cuz the 2 min video was 1.5gb haha

Phosion updated New Normalized Post Process Filter with a new update entry:

Meta-Normalized Filter 2.22 w-SweetFX

Hey guys in my spare time ive started new post process filter to normalize the effects and lighting of the game to give an all around presence to it. Since i like running my monitor at usual settings i decided to give it a shot. Hope this helps :)!!!
(2.22 added a little more of a glam wow factor to lighting for people who said it was too normal and implemented a sweetfx filter to ad more pop if you desire)
2014-12-20_00005-jpg.75412

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%