Merry Christmas

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
To all RaceRoom club members and everyone who has joined events in 2018
giphy (5).gif

A very Merry Christmas & prosperous New Year to your good self & Mrs P. Thanks for all yours, @Steve Le Gallez @ @Ross Garland hard work and dedication in providing a great environment, to meet and compete with like minded souls. I appreciate all the effort, as I do @Paul Jeffrey & team for providing the marvellous site that is Race Department. Roll on 2019, Sim racing is exploding in popularity like never before, just cannot remember a period in time when Sims were riding so high or being so bloody good, plethora of great Sims, multitude of hardware options, swear I've died and gone to heaven. :thumbsup:

And another year goes by, where does the time go? It's been a pleasure racing with you all this year, and I look forward to another year of excellent racing for 2019! Have a great Christmas everybody! :thumbsup::cool:

Belated Merry Christmas to everyone, with special emphasis on members of staff (current or past), as the work they do can often be taken for granted or overlooked, yet is absolutely crucial to what makes the racing club(s) so much fun.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back