Merry Christmas from all at RaceDepartment!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Xmas_2017b.jpg

RaceDepartment would like to extend our sincerest thanks for your support during 2017, and wish you all a very happy, merry, safe and enjoyable Christmas and New Year. Roll on 2018...!

The festive season is in full swing, the houses are full of presents, parents and in-laws around the world are preparing to come over (and not knowing when to go home), festive beer you don't enjoy is to be consumed and many a turkey has been committed to the festive roast. Ladies and Gentlemen, it is Christmas, the "most wonderful time of the year".

As 2017 rolls on to its inevitable end and a new year is right around the corner we want to reflect on what has been a wonderful twelve months here at RaceDepartment. As always we have seen some brilliant league and club racing, we have hosted the much anticipated return of the RaceDepartment Le Mans Series (to great success), we have reported on all the news, visited some awesome events, produced more video content than ever before, run a series of highly popular competitions, introduced our "rookie" and "friendly" club events, laid down the groundwork for some exciting new features in 2018 (more on that another time), engaged with developers and the community in new and interesting ways and helped provide a home for the wonderful modding community in sim racing. That's just the tip of the iceberg in 2017, and for the upcoming year we want to continue to grow and bring you even more bigger and better entertainment than ever before.

We love sim racing here at RaceDepartment and we are proud to serve our community to the best of our abilities, both on the site, through our social media, in video and live and exclusive via Twitch and YouTube. 2017 was good, 2018 has all the ingredients to be ever better. We can't wait, and we hope you feel the same.

From the bottom of our hearts we want to say "thank you" for your continual support throughout the years, and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2017 was awesome, let's make 2018 even better.. together.

Merry Christmas from RaceDepartment!

Last edited:
Merry xmas folks.

xmas day for me is spent just me, myself and I :) Life is good.

My Christmas is just me, the wife, two grown up sons and too much xmas turkey already.

Thank goodness me and the wife are going to the Peak District in a small old fashioned pub for a couple of nights this week. A nice long hill walk above the Ladybower dam, a nice couple of pints of real ale and a hearty evening meal next to a roaring log fire. Can't beat it. Merry xmas all. :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%