MERRY CHRISTMAS (Central Topic)

Well I logged on to Race Department as you do, part of daily life now :D but anyway, It's all Christmas theme and I thought that was quick, crimbo already and you know what, it is !

I have been here a short while now and I am really enjoying the experience, initially I came here to find setup's then decided to register and get a licence :eek:, now I have made new friend's, we organise race's on here and have a blast, I even got involved with the modding community as well.

So I would just like to say thank you and merry Christmas to the Race Department and to you all, the community. Oh and thanks for the present RD (the sexy santa bottom right of every page) that cheered me right up grrrrr lol :D

Merry Christmas everyone, Dave.

So I would just like to say thank you and merry Christmas to the Race Department and to you all, the community. Oh and thanks for the present RD (the sexy santa bottom right of every page) that cheered me right up grrrrr lol :D

Merry Christmas everyone, Dave.
You should read the thread on that, I thought that was pretty hilarious why he added that. Also, Merry Christmas to you aswell and woohoo for Sunday's race, hopefully we'll have a good turn out.

1839863tr9i6dk8q9.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Xmas...

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve Hours at Sebring,
Eleven paid race entries,
Ten barrels of racing fuel,
...Nine ladies dancing (obviously on pre-grid),
A new RX-Eight a-drifting,
Seven laps 'round Nurburg,
Six speeds a-shifting,
Five golden dog-rings,
Four racing slicks,
Three rotors spinning,
Two Sparco driving suits,
And a Spec Miata in a heated garage!

Merry Christmas every one

merrychristmas.jpg
Merry Christmas every one and a happy new year.

Lots of fun has been had this year in the sim world. Made many new friends and had some aweosme racing. I also had my first RD win hope for more of that in the new year.

A big thanks to the staff on RD for the leagues and events that they run and the work they do on the site.

A Big thanks to Simon Smith for his super work without you it would not be as much fun to watch.

Most of all a thanks to all the members on the site that make it like home.

Have a good 1 every one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back