@Simberia
GENESIS submitted a new resource:

Mercedes W05 HD - HD and SD Versions for CM F1 2014

9knj1y.png

Genesis Modding.

HD 4096 Mercedes W05.
Enjoy.

Read more about this resource...

Well, can we say the game itself is just one big fantasy? A game = fantasy ;-) Honoustly, when I drive I don't see these details at all. Just keep my eye on the road :p

Not an issue...any modder with basic skills could modify it....and besides I think the model and livery were from an earlier point in the season...the guys at CM did not think to update these elements pre-release....and I am not anal enough to worry about it...with another 9 livery`s to modify and a website to build..the word `hybrid` is not gonna keep me awake.

Not an issue...any modder with basic skills could modify it....and besides I think the model and livery were from an earlier point in the season...the guys at CM did not think to update these elements pre-release....and I am not anal enough to worry about it...with another 9 livery`s to modify and a website to build..the word `hybrid` is not gonna keep me awake.
Each team had a license with Codies and they had its deadlines for liveries and all the texturing. There are some photos of the W05 with AMG Hybrid on the game, as there are of the early season SAHARA Force India. I don't remember Mercedes running a livery with the AMG logo on the top and at the same time the AMG Hybrid.

Moving on, I wanted to say that you have made a good job but some logos and text aren't accurate, in comparison to Henky's mod which is far more close to reality that yours. You used a real photo of the sidepods for the skin which is kind of a cheap work and really doesn't work on modern games (it could work on GP4, F1Challenge, yeah those ones). Two things that caught up my attention were the Mercedes logo which is dark for some reason, and the drivers' numbers which appear to be on the wrong font and having a short outline. I expected more of you from all you've been discussing on other threads.

Oh dear....firstly, your not judge and jury......secondly if you do not like the livery, don`t use it!!....um what else....ah yes...rendering an image is one thing, but how it looks ingame is another...in render I can use a whole host of HDRI maps to enhance the look...ingame the maps are completly different, therefore making the textures reflect in a different way....what we managed to do was create a livery that is of a good standard, has nice detail and despite what youu say the photo realistic sidepods look fine!....but according to you `photo` is not good enough....I suggest you take your moaning to Mercedes.....

what a melon.

Oh dear....firstly, your not judge and jury......secondly if you do not like the livery, don`t use it!!....um what else....ah yes...rendering an image is one thing, but how it looks ingame is another...in render I can use a whole host of HDRI maps to enhance the look...ingame the maps are completly different, therefore making the textures reflect in a different way....what we managed to do was create a livery that is of a good standard, has nice detail and despite what youu say the photo realistic sidepods look fine!....but according to you `photo` is not good enough....I suggest you take your moaning to Mercedes.....

what a melon.
I don't use the mod, I just gave my opinion on it. You understood wrong on the sidepods but I won't really complain about it. I couldn't understand most of what you said but whatever.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%