Resource icon

Skins Mercedes W05 HD 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ehh... the specocc has no absolute relatedness with the actual skin. And the Petronas logos are still wrong and it's missing their background gradients, which you only used for the sidepods.

I installed the skin. Now my F12013 wont start. Error 41.
Can anyone send me the original files of merc?
ty

Nvm. The problem was caused by something else.

Last edited:
I believe that your specocc is still slightly incorrect with the front of the car. The Petronas logo on the front of the car is smaller than the petronas logo on the specocc. This creates a outline of the logo where it shouldn't be.

I downloaded your mod after the update. Maybe it's just me I am very picky about the parts of the car I can see while racing. Could you be able to fix it please? I really like the skin but this just seems to find a way to get on my nerves. Thanks
f1_2013_2014_07_01_15_20_56_573.jpg

Last edited:
I believe that your specocc is still slightly incorrect with the front of the car. The Petronas logo on the front of the car is smaller than the petronas logo on the specocc. This creates a outline of the logo where it shouldn't be.

I downloaded your mod after the update. Maybe it's just me I am very picky about the parts of the car I can see while racing. Could you be able to fix it please? I really like the skin but this just seems to find a way to get on my nerves. Thanks View attachment 58409
The truth is I don't know how to make the speccoc for the car :( But I'll try to learn and now, I will have to ask somebody else ) @Henky SA or @Milos Ancevski . Can you guys help me ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%