Resource icon

Skins Mercedes W04 Update HD & DHD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Mercedes W04 Update HD & DHD (ML2166) - Updated Mercedes Skin

Update on the Mercedes W04

Done in HD & DHD.

Contains cars with numbers 9 & 10 and 7 & 8.

7 & 8 done for those who do not play around with the database too much.

On cars 9 & 10 the numbers have been switched on the template so Hamilton will be in fact in Schueys spot, but with the correct number on the car.

All files clearly marked in the download folder.

Please back up any files due to be changed first.

Thank you.

:)

vuk7.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Wow, looks amazing. Any chance you could do something like this on a Marussia body, with the Mercedes livery. Someone has done it before, but there is a lot missing, whereas this is perfect.

Wow, looks amazing. Any chance you could do something like this on a Marussia body, with the Mercedes livery. Someone has done it before, but there is a lot missing, whereas this is perfect.
that's my mod tell me what's missing i will try to fix it as i said in the description i'm always open for suggestions.

on-topic: it looks great, but what's the difference between hd and dhd?
HD=4096x4096 size
DHD=8192x8192 size
The DHD would use more video memory so it's only recommended for players who have very good pc. HD is for those who's pc are normal or weak.

For some reason, when I installed this using the 9&10 numbers since I have the 2013 cars/drivers, it's putting Lewis in the #9 car instead of #10. What files can I swap around to remedy this? Reason I ask is because I'm using other mods, a reinstall might not fix the problem. I use the latest True to Life AI and Vitek's 2013, along with other things like steering wheels, hd tracks, etc.

For some reason, when I installed this using the 9&10 numbers since I have the 2013 cars/drivers, it's putting Lewis in the #9 car instead of #10. What files can I swap around to remedy this? Reason I ask is because I'm using other mods, a reinstall might not fix the problem. I use the latest True to Life AI and Vitek's 2013, along with other things like steering wheels, hd tracks, etc.

As I stated in the original post, the numbers have been swapped so Lewis would be in number 10 replacing Michael Schumacher and Nico would be in number 9. This was done for a standard database as is all my stuff.

There are far too many variants of databases floating around out there, so I set it up for standard.

Your database you obviously have the drivers swapped around, so you can either swap them back around again in the database etc, or swap the numbers and t-bars around on the textutre files.

Well, since I didn't intentionally swap them around, I don't know where I would look in the database editor to do that. Any advice oh wise artist? :p

I can fix the problem by simply taking the mercedes file out of the True to Life mod, and copying the contents back over your update here, shame since I really like the additional teal around the monocoque. I'll keep digging around.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing