Mercedes Red&Grey Re-skin [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reece J submitted a new resource:

ML2166 Red+Grey (1.0) - A darker skin for ML2166 plus red contours

This is my first attempt to edit a car skin. I used Paint.Net and the Ryder PSSG Editor. Tell me what you think and feel free to tell me if there is anything wrong with the skin.I know the quality of some parts may be slightly off and the shader file was left untouched (I thought it looked okay without edit).

Installation

1) Backup your old files, I take no responsibility for any loss of data,
2) Replace the file in the F1 2013 Directory with the one I have supplied.
3) Play the...

Read more about this resource...

But it's hurting my eyes soooo much :D
i don't remember clearly but i think blackberry logo on merc has an "emboss" effect on it .but not white dots i think. :D

Possibly, It may be the aliasing I am running, looks better when the scene is in motion. Also I think its down to the time I spent in changing the texture around the logo, its not all fully developed yet.
did you touch the specocc file? and what kind of setting that you use in your game? i see you only change a small details on this skin.

i don't remember clearly but i think blackberry logo on merc has an "emboss" effect on it .but not white dots i think. :D

did you touch the specocc file? and what kind of setting that you use in your game? i see you only change a small details on this skin.

never changed the Specocc file, the blackberry logo does have a white 3d effect beneath it, I think this is causing the issue.

I had no idea that it had to be changed to stop issues. I thought it just affected the shaders and the way the game reflected surfaces off of it. This is my first skin change attempt so, errors were bound to happen :p
Everyone makes mistakes m8 ;) But you have to fix it :thumbsup:

So you telling that, you still keep the original speccoc ? :cautious:
he just change the colors (green contour to red, grey to dark grey), so the level of original specocc maybe fine. but if he change some logo etc, or turn the car color into another color/paint effect that would be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 149 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%