Mercedes, Red Bull Believe Ferrari Hold Advantage

The minute Lewis gets outpaced by anyone at any point, its the car, its Mercedes 'need to work harder' or 'they have the fastest car....'..... the minute he gets pole or wins it's then a seed planted that its all because of him.....
He always looks exactly like the pictures of him when he was 8 years old karting, a real mardy little git with a right face on him.
Compare and contrast say Ricciardo with Lewis's face....rarely is he happy. If he had of stayed with McLaren i think he'd of topped himself by now.. because he sure as **** wouldn't of won anything..

The season hasn't even started yet and you are already spouting your laughable hate :roflmao:

Just for you, here's a few pics I found of Hamilton looking like 'a mardy git' :thumbsup:
moody1.jpg

Back to topic: RB and Mercedes said they are bringing upgrades this week (as probably all of the teams are). I expect to see them already tomorrow on easy top3, then on last 2 days with everyone running race simulations maybe we can get a glimpse of what to expect.

Back to topic: RB and Mercedes said they are bringing upgrades this week (as probably all of the teams are). I expect to see them already tomorrow on easy top3, then on last 2 days with everyone running race simulations maybe we can get a glimpse of what to expect.

Why do Merc need upgrades? They have Lewis, that is all a team needs.
They haven't ever developed that car since Stirling Moss was driving it around...

Ferrari sandbagging this morning. :D That's one big update on Mercedes, it looks like they let others show the cards last week and then they showed it now. Translated as "better luck next year" :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%