Resource icon

Helmets Mercedes Monster Energy Helmet 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
David Katona submitted a new resource:

Minimal Monster Energy Helmet - My first helmet.i think it looks pretty cool.

Minimal Monster Energy Helmet 1.0 - By David Katona

Hi! This is my first ever helmet.I know it's not perfect,and I will bring future updates.

To install:

1. Go to your game install folder (usually C/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/common/F1 2013
2. In F1 2013 search for a folder "Characters"
3. In "Character" search for "bespokehelmets"
4. Make a backup of file called "gen_01_tex_high.pssg"
5. Copy and replace the downloaded "gen_01_tex_high.pssg" (the new helmet)
6. Open F1 2013 and in...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I'm sorry if the community doesn't like it.this was my first ever (try) to create a helmet.I know it's not perfect,but I just learned yesterday how to use PSSG editor.I know photoshop pretty well,through.Please leave a feedback,so I'll know what you want me to change.If you don't like this helmet,then simply don't download it.

Ramm, I think the job is, when somebody puts their best effort in on making a helmet for the first time & are brave enough to share it with the community, wether or not it suits your tastes, the job is to encourage them not shoot them down. A positive forum breeds a positive outlook & may encourage him to do more modding. One day he might have the skills of ML, but not if random people are so obtuse as to rubbish any individual effort put into the game...

Keep going David, send us another helmet. Your skills will only increase each time you come up with a new one. ;)

Hello david and hello has all

I say bravo, people who criticize do not know the work made above..

Send you the netx update please ,Monster energy is a big sponsor of motor sports ;)

David Katona updated Mercedes Monster Energy Helmet with a new update entry:

Update 2.1 - Darkened Carbon Background & Intensified Visor Green Colour

Mercedes Monster Energy Helmet 2.1

This is my 2nd Helmet for F1 2013.It is a nice carbon-based helmet.

To install

1.Go to your game directory (Usually C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/f1 2013)
3.Copy "characters" from download to game folder,and click "Copy & Replace" when Windows asks.
4.Start F1 2013,and in Settings select Helmet 1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back