Resource icon

Skins Mercedes McLaren MP-4 20 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Markus99 submitted a new resource:

Mercedes Mclaren mp-4 20 - This skin replaces the McLaren Honda skin with McLaren MP-4 20 skin.

View attachment 169903
Hey guys,
after releasing the "Final Version" of my F1 2016 Toyota mod, I decided to start a new little project, my McLaren MP-4 20 skin.
Maybe some of you already have seen this skin in the WIP thread, but here is now the download.
I hope you enjoy! : )

===================================================
If you enjoy this mod please leave a short review, it's a great motivation for updates and new mods. : )...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Markus99. Yesterday I ask you something about car textures, you know ;). Can I use your grid pattern of your mod for mercedes? I got the inspiration to make all cars from 2003 season on mercedes model so your mercedes draft would really help me. Thanks in advance and have a nice day! :)
EDIT: And also, your Mclaren is incredibly good!

Could you also do the full team of Mclaren Mercedes? This car skin is totally awesome you really killed it! But I would love to see a full team of it so I can use it in my career mode.

Could you also do the full team of Mclaren Mercedes? This car skin is totally awesome you really killed it! But I would love to see a full team of it so I can use it in my career mode.

Right now I'm really busy, maybe when I have more time I'll do it!
But I also think, the McLaren outfits fit with the car, just the sponsors... : )

The livery looks really good. What I wondered though is, why you (and many others) don't put in the final file up for download instead of the files that we then have to put into that other existing one. Isn't it the same outcome ?

Thanks for the livery though! :)

does this mod changes the performance of the mclaren or does it still remains the same

It won't change the performance but if you want to change individually the performance then take a look at the 'Not created equal' - mod. : )

The livery looks really good. What I wondered though is, why you (and many others) don't put in the final file up for download instead of the files that we then have to put into that other existing one. Isn't it the same outcome ?

Thanks for the livery though! :)

At the beginning of F1 2016 modding, many modders put just the drag'n drop file in but that caused glitched and buggy textures, so now everyone put every single file in their mods, for the reason that everything works fine. : )

It won't change the performance but if you want to change individually the performance then take a look at the 'Not created equal' - mod. : )

At the beginning of F1 2016 modding, many modders put just the drag'n drop file in but that caused glitched and buggy textures, so now everyone put every single file in their mods, for the reason that everything works fine. : )

Oh! Alright, that makes sense. :) Thanks for the info.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 81 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.4%