Mercedes in AC?

AC has the mercedes license & is going to release the sls sometime after 1.0 is released, sls gt3 i think is dream pack dlc though not sure. im not sure what evo ii is but i would guess a mercedes dtm (forget what its called) will be released at some point in time to pair w/ bmw's, but no announcement & thats just speculation.

AC has the mercedes license & is going to release the sls sometime after 1.0 is released, sls gt3 i think is dream pack dlc though not sure. im not sure what evo ii is but i would guess a mercedes dtm (forget what its called) will be released at some point in time to pair w/ bmw's, but no announcement & thats just speculation.

That was the plan before the early access release. Both the SLS and SLS GT3 will be included for free in v1.0 (not after). Everything you see on the official website under "cars" will be included in v1.0.
We just don't know yet if we get it during the early access phase with one of the updates or with the final release. Marco did say that some cars might be "exclusive" for v1.0 (atleast LaFerrari would be my guess).

Dennis' statement is incorrect. :thumbsdown:

Both Mercedes cars, the LaFerrari & Spa will be released when ready and free of charge. --> http://www.assettocorsa.net/mercedes-benz-sls-gt3/

However, that does not necessarily mean they will be included in v1.0.
More likely they'll be released after v1.0 is out but before the Dream DLC hits the light.

The thing is they always say it will be included in Assetto Corsa V1.0 (like LaFerrari), I understand that as that will be included in V1.0 and not with update V1.0.11...

Sure I could be wrong but that is how understand it from a couple of different posts/statements...
I have to admit though all the license annoucements and when or how it will be released are a bit messy (as in spread around facebook posts and stuff like that) There is sadly no 100% complete list on this matter...

But even some cars will be free like the C7 Stingray (as in "free bonus content, when ready") but this is nowhere to be found on the website

Last edited:
Ah okay now I see where you get your misunderstanding from :)

When v1.0 ships it may not include all the cars and all the tracks but they will come as soon as possible without further charges (as opposed to the DLC in September).

So if you will those cars and Spa will be part of v1.0 (the release game) but may not be included right from the very beginning.

Hope this explains. :thumbsup:

So by default you could also count the other free of charge cars like the Nissan (street version) consider for v1.0 although by then the game will probably have a version number >v1.0 but it is the same principle really. That stuff will come when ready at no further charge but a release along the initial v1.0 is not certain.

Ah okay now I see where you get your misunderstanding from :)

So if you will those cars and Spa will be part of v1.0 (the release game) but may not be included right from the very beginning.

yeah I understand what you mean...
But if it is like this then they should say car xxx will be included in Assetto Corsa and not with any version number because that is just confusing when I see v1.0 it is v1.0 not anything else (a version number is quite specific;)).

Well, in all fairness seing how much the game's being delayed yet again we may actualyl see some of the stuff in v1.0 already :roflmao: but it clearly wasn't the plan, hence the "bonus content - when ready" tag on the website.

Just imagine if the september deadline with the dreampack isn't met (which I think could be quite likely btw) :D:D:D
And well I wouldn't say "clearly", at least the Merc cars are announced for months now and we have seen screenshots long time ago but anyway it is all just speculating :D. They can't just magicly release any cars just because some kids cry on the internet about MP ;)

BTW
So by default you could also count the other free of charge cars like the Nissan (street version) consider for v1.0 although by then the game will probably have a version number >v1.0 but it is the same principle really. That stuff will come when ready at no further charge but a release along the initial v1.0 is not certain.

Well it is was actually never (EDIT: in english :D) explicitly said that the road GTR will be free :p

Last edited:
Yes, it was :cool:

That's why we are so proud to announce the addition of the Nissan GT-R Nismo 2014 and Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 for Assetto Corsa: the Nissan GT-R Nismo 2014 will be included in future as upgrade of the game, while the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 will perfectly match the Nurburgring Nordschleife circuit, scheduled to be completed and released for Assetto Corsa on September 2014.

I interpret "upgrade of the game" as a free update, otherwise it would be called DLC, no?
Maybe I'm just naiv? :whistling:

At least alongside the Corvette news they spoke of a "free upgrade" for the street version, so I would assume the same for the Nissan.

EDIT:

La bellissima Corvette C7 Stingray 2014 sarà inclusa in un upgrade free di Assetto Corsa, mentre la Corvette C7.r che compete nel campionato GT sarà una delle dieci auto incluse nel Dream Pack di settembre 2014, assieme al leggendario circuito del Nürburgring Nordschleife!

Yes, it was :cool:

I interpret "upgrade of the game" as a free update, otherwise it would be called DLC, no?
Maybe I'm just naiv? :whistling:

At least alongside the Corvette news they spoke of a "free upgrade" for the street version, so I would assume the same for the Nissan.

see that is the thing these announcements can be interpreted quite freely...:D DLC just stands for "downloadable content" which can be either free or paid. The Stingray C7 announcement said clearly "free" (and without any version number which for me clearly means after v1.0 :whistling:):
The new amazing C7 Stingray 2014 will be added to Assetto Corsa as a free content

PS.: I take the upgrade line as free aswell but still it doesn't actually say free ;)

EDIT: I don't speak italian :D:D:p
EDIT2: Maybe we should check the italian statements for the Merc release with latest v1.0 or after v1.0 :p

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing