Resource icon

Steering Wheels Mercedes HD F1 Wheel 4096 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Beautiful :) are they HD ? and I look forward to all the teams ;)
I Started doing Lewis Hams Wheel and after 2 Hours Gave up then decided to do Rosbergs Wheel the F1 FW04 And could not do that there is far too much Mirroring going on around Here ,,,, Hopefully when Next Gen Consoles come out Codemasters will get of it ,,, Its becoming a J*ke,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup:

I Started doing Lewis Hams Wheel and after 2 Hours Gave up then decided to do Rosbergs Wheel the F1 FW04 And could not do that there is far too much Mirroring going on around Here ,,,, Hopefully when Next Gen Consoles come out Codemasters will get of it ,,, Its becoming a J*ke,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup:

Yeah that sucks :S I don't know why they did that for 2013. So what exactly this wheel has over the CM one ?

Yeah that sucks :S I don't know why they did that for 2013. So what exactly this wheel has over the CM one ?
I Do not know if its Obvious But Compare the Wheels Only thing I added was the Carbon Fibre Every other Texture including the Grips are from that Picture ,,,,,,:p

Please Then upload them ,,,,, I added all the Correct Lettering,,,,,,,,:thumbsup:

I can't it's not taking screenshots like it used too :S maybe because I am not using sweetfx but inject... But I do see that your wheel is better defined. You should put in the led mod (the mercedes as got every single led that lights up one by one, not in block)

I can't it's not taking screenshots like it used too :S maybe because I am not using sweetfx but inject... But I do see that your wheel is better defined. You should put in the led mod (the mercedes as got every single led that lights up one by one, not in block)
I Have some kind of Mod m8 ,,, I was going t add t this maybe ill update it but make the mod myself and use Real Leds,,,,,,lol:thumbsup:

Take a Look at them, 2 Pics and look at Bottom left at the Yellow Rotary switch @The #8 Then you will realise what I have done after looking a little more Closer,,,,,,,;)

Take a Look at them, 2 Pics and look at Bottom left at the Yellow Rotary switch @The #8 Then you will realise what I have done after looking a little more Closer,,,,,,,;)
Yep I have notice the improvement, looks much better, specially the carbon and the Mercedes logo, can you merge the all leds mod to make it lid one by one ? but the correct color green, red, purple (or whatever that color is lol).

Yep I have notice the improvement, looks much better, specially the carbon and the Mercedes logo, can you merge the all leds mod to make it lid one by one ? but the correct color green, red, purple (or whatever that color is lol).
send me your PSSG File with the led mod and ill update it m8 ,,,, well redo it,,,

Incredible work! Thank you! I loved it! Will you be doing for the rest of fireballs?
Think So if People want me T Make Wheels as well I Can do them all Nearly see how This Mod Goes I spent about 7 Hours Making this one Wheel with having to mess Around for over 2 Hour,s lets just see how people Rate this one First,,,,,;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%