Resource icon

Skins Mercedes Green Skin 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
And he's protecting his work (though it's not impossible to open it) but that's a little bit suspicious. Only one car in DHD, rest SD, is it really all based on his own work? I have very big doubts. No wonder there aren't screenshots or easy-to-open .dds files.

And he's protecting his work (though it's not impossible to open it) but that's a little bit suspicious. Only one car in DHD, rest SD, is it really all based on his own work? I have very big doubts. No wonder there aren't screenshots or easy-to-open .dds files.
you may find a clue after you see this. i've opened his .dds files
me2_main.tga.jpg

i am very sad that nearly every skin released in F1 games are now just.... VERY badly made.

Sorry for the creators. But the quality of it is just.... Ugh.

Please pay more attention. Keep details, do not put on pixelated logos, work with transparent logos,...

dont just press "fill" and leave it.

Just looks... Wrong.
---

If you still enjoy your skins its ok of course, but i cant understand it. Sorry guys.
Have a look at ML2166 for example. High quality, attention to detail.
I am trying to achieve that aswell in my skins. Sad to see that most of he people dont care at all and doesnt even post a screenshot hoping guys will donwload and install it to look at it.

I hope it wasnt to offensive.
Sorry

It was my design completely. I did it last of all thats why on the DDS it sticks out into the green. Guys please stop saying I copy people I am doing my best to upload skins. Next I a doing a Ferrari #ForzaJules

It was my design completely. I did it last of all thats why on the DDS it sticks out into the green. Guys please stop saying I copy people I am doing my best to upload skins. Next I a doing a Ferrari #ForzaJules
don't get me wrong. we didn't say you steal somebody's work. we just curious.
because i think i have seen this skin before when i open it. looks similiar to this. and the size of the AMG Hybrid logos on both skins are looks similar -> http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mercedes-amg-w05-update-main-logo-1-0.3636/

and also, don't apply a brush and just leave it. it looks a bit mess..... wrong is the better word like Benutzername said.
you need for learn further. try to consult with other skinners, post your skin to WIP thread before finish the skin and you will get a valuable inputs from members. one day you will be a good skinners.

Thank you for that. I understand it looks like that skin. I actually have played with that skin. But this one was my work. And about the WIP stuff yeah soon I will make some bigger skins but right now I am just doing some small stuff.

Please don't release any more mods without any pics or descriptions.
You are a member here since today and already released a bunch of "mods".
But honestly, work on the quality of your textures, coz they are....

rPx5JNx.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 226 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%