Mercedes DTM

Mercedes DTM for Mercedes AMG Petronas.
This is only car livery.
Full team will be part of the Full DTM Mod.

Mercedes DTM

Mercedes DTM.163.jpg
Mercedes DTM.164.jpg

Pics? (But i think i am just too early, gerald... :))

EDIT: Too fast :D

Same epicness as the BMW, maybe a bit better becasue it looks aggressive on the mercedes, dont know why, in RL the FERRARI looks more aggressive compared to the old mercedes like in f12012

Hmmmmm... I know I'm a little late, but in my opinion, the black frames around Dekra+ADAC don't turn out too well. Maybe you could remove them and make the logos a little bigger, so that they appeared like real sponsors, if you understand what I mean.

In therms of skinning, excellent work. :thumbsup:

Hmmmmm... I know I'm a little late, but in my opinion, the black frames around Dekra+ADAC don't turn out too well. Maybe you could remove them and make the logos a little bigger, so that they appeared like real sponsors, if you understand what I mean.

The numbers will follow, and then it will look better and more realistic

Thanks. :thumbsup:
And your advice duly noted.
Will do it for the final DTM Mod.
All the comments mean a lot.

Is it so difficult to change? Have no plan about it, but it is one color and one material change :/ Would be nice if it will be changed soon, because i had to drive the mercedes in an online league :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%