Skins Mercedes DTM ITC 1996 Skin Pack [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Alex, i'm really sorry, but but the problem remains the same; the mod does not work !! when assetto starts i get the message: "Errors with content tj_mercedes_C180_DTM.
I have releloaded the mod again; anyway, the car does not appear anywhere.!!??

Hi Alex, i'm really sorry, but but the problem remains the same; the mod does not work !! when assetto starts i get the message: "Errors with content tj_mercedes_C180_DTM.
I have releloaded the mod again; anyway, the car does not appear anywhere.!!??
hello, i will update the car in the future to make it more realistic with the 1996 season.
Keep in mind that the download here does not include the car, its in the README File in the download folder.

probably next week there will be a new car

Hi, I always get the same error message as Dan42 "Errors with content tj_mercedes_C180_DTM":mad:. Have everything installed exactly to your specifications, but without success:(. Can someone help me there?:unsure:
Thanks in advance for your help :thumbsup:

[QUOTE = "ir-line07, post: 2989830, member: 290877"] Oi, eu sempre recebo a mesma mensagem de erro que Dan42 "Erros com o conteúdo tj_mercedes_C180_DTM" :louco:. Tenha tudo instalado exatamente de acordo com suas especificações, mas sem sucesso :(. Alguém pode me ajudar lá?: inseguro:
Agradecemos antecipadamente por sua ajuda :afirmativo:[/ QUOTE]
Olá, conseguiu jogar esse mod?O meu não consegui e ele não lançou mais nenhuma atualização, que pena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%