Skins Mercedes bwin.com [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Not to be harsh to you ;), but you used my Genii Mercedes F1 as a base without permission
And an off-topic comment, what camera mod are you using in the video?

I think we need let people with less photoshop skills to use our cars for designs.Sure we are great moders but many people are not. If it is easy for them to learn from our skins i will say go head use our skins.People can use my skins for there cars and try to come up with something new.I know when i start design i don't know to much but today i'm good designer. My point is i will let all people to use my skins without credit and learn design. My goal is to help people who like to design own cars but not on same level as me.Nothing will make me more happy then to see someone use my skin and try to come up with something new :) Ps. Keep in mind this only apply for my cars. For other cars you may need ask permission.

I think we need let people with less photoshop skills to use our cars for designs.Sure we are great moders but many people are not. If it is easy for them to learn from our skins i will say go head use our skins.People can use my skins for there cars and try to come up with something new.I know when i start design i don't know to much but today i'm good designer. My point is i will let all people to use my skins without credit and learn design. My goal is to help people who like to design own cars but not on same level as me.Nothing will make me more happy then to see someone use my skin and try to come up with something new :) Ps. Keep in mind this only apply for my cars. For other cars you may need ask permission.

I no problem also, but i just want they ask permission before, they have to learn, but we have to get credit on what we did also

This is why i said only my cars :) Sure i agree with you on this...People spend lots of time to create cars and will be nice if people said something if they use someone models for there car base...I agree...My cars i don't care people are free to use.At end is not even my car is codemasters car in first place lol

i'm also agree with you. that would be no problem for me if someone use my skin as his/her base, with a little credit added in his/her resource(s). that's good enough. everybody starts here from newbie, like me either. basically looking into another modder's skin gives him/her an idea what should and how should, and what to learn for him/her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back