Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 @ Monza

The car is the fastest of all GT class cars on the straights, for this track it matters. I would play around with the ride height to see if I can take advantage of some curb riding action.

what's your PB with this setup? I currently have the world record on rsr live timing with a 1.48.214. when i get home i'll add the setup.

EDIT: added setup :D
fuel load and tyre compound is up to you.

Attachments

• 1 48 214.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,952
Last edited:
I wan't to share setups too, for the first time. Mine isn't necessarily the fastest for you but fits my driving style perfectly.

In the past I was downloading others setups but I have found that those never ever fits me and I really don't know why. Can different drivin style affect so much how fast you can drive with certain setups?

Attachments

• 1.49.668 6.2.2015.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,109
Tomi, u need to be earlier on throttle. Ur enter looks decent, but ur coasting for too long. The speed drops. Ideally, you should either be on throttle or brake at all time. Never ever coast is a golden rule. It's a waste of time. You should accelerate earlier. Not the full throttle, but just mantain more corner speed. Maybe look at it like 2 part cornering on throttle, after the entry is first part. Accelerate before curb. And then from the apex.

@Nils Wijk there were some new tire model calculations/parameters included after 1.4 that have had an effect on car performance. It's an issue currently being looked at in the official forums.

Also @Bram @Andrew this post ie. #9 had its own thread since the setup in question is for the AMG GT3 and not the SLS GT3, kindly reverse the thread merging.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 290 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.7%