Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Friday 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kunos Simulazioni confirmed the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG for this Friday's update of Assetto Corsa.

Join the discussion in our AC forums, and get racing in our Assetto Corsa Racing Club! While you're at it, why not check out some awesome videos and screenshot in our AC gallery?

mercedes_sls_street.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Spa will be released this weekend or even during this Early Access Beta. KS have previously stated they intend to release it in RC v1.0 & I can't see why they would now change their minds.

I don't think Spa will be released this weekend or even during this Early Access Beta. KS have previously stated they intend to release it in RC v1.0 & I can't see why they would now change their minds.
They said the exact same thing about the SLS AMG, and look what happened there ;)

If they don't release it after posting:
See you at Spa-Francorchamps!
image.jpg

... then that'd just be cruel. Lol

Last edited:
I like the details with the km on the dashboard of the SLS. I haven't noticed that on the existing cars.

Grid is interesting in that view. Each car you try on the side kilometers are calculated from the moment you went out to drive specific car. I hope AC implement such thing. Its interesting.

And the car is great. Cannot wait to try it

well there could be mod probably for anything we could dream on :) .. I just don`t like to mix moded and 'original' cars in one grid ... sure Blancpain mod from rF/GSCex wouldn`t be bad ... :)

in regards of 458 I guess it is only GT2 so far ..

And I`d like to see Bentley Contitnetal GT3 .. it is almost funny how massive it looks and with that luxury logo on its formula type steering wheel ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%