Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Friday 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kunos Simulazioni confirmed the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG for this Friday's update of Assetto Corsa.

Join the discussion in our AC forums, and get racing in our Assetto Corsa Racing Club! While you're at it, why not check out some awesome videos and screenshot in our AC gallery?

mercedes_sls_street.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well there could be mod probably for anything we could dream on :) .. I just don`t like to mix moded and 'original' cars in one grid ... sure Blancpain mod from rF/GSCex wouldn`t be bad ... :)

in regards of 458 I guess it is only GT2 so far ..

And I`d like to see Bentley Contitnetal GT3 .. it is almost funny how massive it looks and with that luxury logo on its formula type steering wheel ...
i agree with modding....
and that bentley is badass :) i forgot... chevrolet is also announced right? or am i mistaken something? corvette gt3? maybe camaro gt3 wouldnt be bad also :)

• Mikko Lashay

I don't think Spa will be released this weekend or even during this Early Access Beta. KS have previously stated they intend to release it in RC v1.0 & I can't see why they would now change their minds.
It will be included in v1.0, not necessarily released just at that point. Maybe there's a chance for beta drive :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be included in v1.0, not necessarily released just at that point. Maybe there's a chance for beta drive :)
i have the impression they want to work on spa some more because they signed up with RSR Nurnburg

this quote from the last article about RSR Nurnburg makes me think so

" RSR will also provide cars and support at other racetracks such as Vallelunga and Spa for dynamic tests and surveys, ensuring that the end result is a realistic as possible "

but i dont mind to be proven wrong by Kunos tomorrow ;)
expected release for 1.0 is FALL 2014 ,so next few weeks we will have it anyway:D

Last edited:
i have the impression they want to work on spa some more because they signed up with RSR Nurnburg

this quote from the last article about RSR Nurnburg makes me think so

" RSR will also provide cars and support at other racetracks such as Vallelunga and Spa for dynamic tests and surveys, ensuring that the end result is a realistic as possible "

but i dont mind to be proven wrong by Kunos tomorrow ;)
expected release for 1.0 is FALL 2014 ,so next few weeks we will have it anyway:D
To me that reads the opposite, that they will get the cars feeling 'right' by using the tracks in real life. Surely laser scanned tracks are just what is in the data, without much interpretation needed?

I think most of us doens`t want more street cars! We would like more real racing cars......its a racing sim game and not an arcade game like GT 6 where the publisher thinks it is awesome to have over 1200 cars in that game :)

I think most of us doens`t want more street cars! We would like more real racing cars......its a racing sim game and not an arcade game like GT 6 where the publisher thinks it is awesome to have over 1200 cars in that game :)

You think :)

I love racing cars, but this sim has some of the best handling "normal" cars ever. 458 , lotus elise , evora, 1M, F40, M3 E30 to name JUST a few.... you just have to drive them at the limit to realise how awesome they are :D

Usually at about 3-4pm GMT

Edit: I saw someone posting that the update is about 400mb , since a normal track is about 250 mb , i guess we might be getting spa since its a bigger and more detailed track... a car should be around 50-100mb
There are all sorts of updates that could be taking up space, it doesn't necessarily have to be cars and tracks. There have been talks about graphical improvements, net code improvements, they could have updates for existing tracks. It could even be the career mode, we've all been overlooking that feature.

I think most of us doens`t want more street cars!
Not me, I love the street cars. This is as much a driving sim as it is a racing sim.

Well I'm not "most" then. :)
I would really like to see more street cars - Skyline GT-R R34, Honda/Acura NSX or Mustang would really made my day. The upcoming SLS is great as well. :)

Can't wait for the update, it's like Christmas.

There are all sorts of updates that could be taking up space, it doesn't necessarily have to be cars and tracks. There have been talks about graphical improvements, net code improvements, they could have updates for existing tracks. It could even be the career mode, we've all been overlooking that feature.

I know what you are saying, but i think that netcode improvements or other fixes cant be more than 10-20mb they are just code, think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back