Mercedes-Benz 190E EVO II @ Vallelunga

I'm running around 1:48's at Vallelunga with the Alfa 155 Ti V6 with stock setup. I'm running final ratio of 9//49. I'm also working on Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16 EVO II. I'm using gear set 2 and final 10//43. I don't understand the other settings for setups very well. I know there is a way to improve by a few seconds, I just don't know how to get there.

I'm running around 1:48's at Vallelunga with the Alfa 155 Ti V6 with stock setup. I'm running final ratio of 9//49. I'm also working on Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16 EVO II. I'm using gear set 2 and final 10//43. I don't understand the other settings for setups very well. I know there is a way to improve by a few seconds, I just don't know how to get there.
Try lengthening the gear ratio's instead so you don't even touch 6th gear , will help with low speed traction too & it's easier to drive with less shifting going on . I've just done a very hungover 1:47.4 there but could see myself shaving a second off that easily .

Dont know if I am dumb, but where is the setup file?
There isn't one , i'm no expert on set-ups but on the Alfa a little camber on front & rear tyres helps it turn a bit but the main thing is using dabs on the throttle to get it pointing where you want when cornering . It's got a completely different centre of gravity than any other car in AC which makes it want to understeer at every opportunity .

Hahaha you're a funny dude Parkl ;) Sure was "interesting" to drive lol
Anyway... I only got rid of some fuel and changed the tyres to soft... that's it. And I prefer having a sixth gear for sure! This car isn't powerful enough anyway, so it helps acceleration. I did a high 1:45 today, while a friend of mine did a 1:44... also with pretty much standard setup. It's already quite good!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 398 40.0%