Resource icon

Skins Mercedes AMG W-04 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Was wondering how difficult it is to make flat-nose versions of the cars? Is it something I could do myself as a Novice? Or is it just worth waiting for somebody who's great at it, such as you to create one? :)

Was wondering how difficult it is to make flat-nose versions of the cars? Is it something I could do myself as a Novice? Or is it just worth waiting for somebody who's great at it, such as you to create one? :)
Making mercedes on another chassic wouldn't look good.This car fits to this chassic only.And yes if you want a good looking flat nose car you should ask somebody who is really good to make it right.In my opinion it's a waste to do this on flat nose cause the mercedes in this year have a play -typus nose but there is a little panel which hide it, it looks almost like last year.

Making mercedes on another chassic wouldn't look good.This car fits to this chassic only.And yes if you want a good looking flat nose car you should ask somebody who is really good to make it right.In my opinion it's a waste to do this on flat nose cause the mercedes in this year have a play -typus nose but there is a little panel which hide it, it looks almost like last year.
The reason I asked, was because looking at the Marussia or the HRT model it looks very similar to the Mercedes of this year, and Though the difference may not seem drastic between all the cars, I believe the Mercedes' nose on the W-03 is cringeworthy, and would love to get it changed out.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%