Resource icon

Skins Mercedes AMG Petronas Realistic 2014-11-22

Login or Register an account to download this content
kaiser77 submitted a new resource:

Mercedes AMG Petronas realistic - Mercedes AMG Petronas real life

hello friends my intention is to make it as realistic as possible mercedes changing several things. in my opinion I think this model is closer to life Real of advertising and truer colored badges mercedes modified part of the cabin all realistic and hd, copy the game folder and backup reemplezar first. Hope you like greetings

View attachment 72496 View attachment 72499 View attachment 72502 View attachment 72503...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I like it too only thing is the "Petronas" Logo at the Sidepods.. If you could fix it, it would be perfect!!

LOL Jan-Philipp was faster ;)

• Deleted member 161052

That Petronas logo is looking weird on the sidepods :p ;)

Like I have said....no issue others using our work....but for christ sake do not butcher it!....just cutting out images and sticking them on does not work...must have taken you 5 mins to make a decent livery into a pile of crap!......why not try again but this time spend more than 5 mins on the base I have produced, when I looked at the dds files and noticed the mess ...it showed a level of skill or an idiot!...why did you not blend the images...you just stuck them over the original......well done for wrecking a decent livery.

check out the dds file after he ragged it, if this is modding then good luck with that, your attention to detail is second to none.....as for numbnuts...do you actually have a view or are you so far up your own rear you are blinded....what a peckerhead.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 401 40.1%