Mercedes AMG Monster Racing

Skins Mercedes AMG Monster Racing 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for this mod, but can you please help me with something? I cannot make the numbers and shark fins to work. I change the number and flag to what i want, alpha channel is correct, i save it in correct dxt5_srgb,bc3_srgb format and when i import it, the backgroun around the number on the nose and the background around the number and the flag on the shark fin is not transparent but grey. i tried both intel or nvidia plugins and nothing helps. since your skin is very dark, the not transparent background around the numbers etc looks very bad. thank you

Thanks for this mod, but can you please help me with something? I cannot make the numbers and shark fins to work. I change the number and flag to what i want, alpha channel is correct, i save it in correct dxt5_srgb,bc3_srgb format and when i import it, the backgroun around the number on the nose and the background around the number and the flag on the shark fin is not transparent but grey. i tried both intel or nvidia plugins and nothing helps. since your skin is very dark, the not transparent background around the numbers etc looks very bad. thank you
Unfortunately I don't have any experience with Ps since I'm not using it. But you could try to edit and save the file with a different program.

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with Ps since I'm not using it. But you could try to edit and save the file with a different program.

thanks for the reply, i think i've managed to solve it. i tried to make the background around the numbers, decals etc transparent. it then wasnt transparent (even with the alpha channel set right) but when i made the background black, it worked :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back