Mercedes AMG GTR OPF and CAT delete Sound Mod

Sounds Mercedes AMG GTR OPF and CAT delete Sound Mod 2021-05-27

Login or Register an account to download this content
BastiaanHD submitted a new resource:

Mercedes AMG GTR OPF and CAT delete Sound Mod - Sound Mod

Recently I started sound modding as I think AC is lacking some nice sounds. This is my first sound mod (attempt) that I release. After great feedback on the test I think I managed to make the sound quite realistic and enjoyable to drive.

The sound mod is based on an AMG GTR with OPF and Cat deleted and an AMG GTR with an Fi exhaust. The car mod is not mine (if you own the car mod let me know for credits)

Hope you enjoy this sound mod

Link to youtube video...

Read more about this resource...

You know that this Download contains a whole Car Folder? The Sound may be scratch made- but the Car itself... I don't know for shure but it might be a conversion from another Game /Sim.
If it is, it violates the rules of racedepartment. Uploading a scratch-made Sound mod is fine, uploadig ripped 3D Models, not so much :cautious:.

You know that this Download contains a whole Car Folder? The Sound may be scratch made- but the Car itself... I don't know for shure but it might be a conversion from another Game /Sim.
If it is, it violates the rules of racedepartment. Uploading a scratch-made Sound mod is fine, uploadig ripped 3D Models, not so much :cautious:.
The car is not mine. I downloaded the car from I believe a facebook group from the guy who made the edit of the car. Should I only upload the sfx files instead or is this ok?

That's what I was trying to say- just upload the sfx- file and you're fine.
Cars like that with unknown origin are often illegal conversions. these are not allowed on racedepartment, and the resource will be taken down by a moderator.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%