Mercedes AMG GT3 Sound Mod

Sounds Mercedes AMG GT3 Sound Mod 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, what is the maximum RPM your sound goes up to please? I'm thinking about replacing the sounds of a different car with this mod.

This sounds absolutely perfect great job! the only thing i'll like to add is maybe increase the sound of the gearbox whine? The whine isnt audible enough so maybe you can add that in the next update but still loved this mod

This sounds absolutely perfect great job! the only thing i'll like to add is maybe increase the sound of the gearbox whine? The whine isnt audible enough so maybe you can add that in the next update but still loved this mod
Thanks, noted

Your sounds are EXACTLY what the onboard videos sound like. However, most of the onboard videos are taken with with the relatively low quality "built in" mic found on Gopros and whatever other action cameras are used. I noticed the same "muffled" effect when I've done some of my on onboard videos using a Gopro in real life. Granted, I don't really know what the solution is other then getting a ride in the actual car with some decent audio recording equipment.

Your sounds are EXACTLY what the onboard videos sound like. However, most of the onboard videos are taken with with the relatively low quality "built in" mic found on Gopros and whatever other action cameras are used. I noticed the same "muffled" effect when I've done some of my on onboard videos using a Gopro in real life. Granted, I don't really know what the solution is other then getting a ride in the actual car with some decent audio recording equipment.
Thank you mate. I know it’s a bit of a tricky one that. Maybe for future updates I can adjust the eq a tad to reduce the muffle

This mod is amazingly well done, however, I'd like to point out the gear by gear whine of the transmission, it seems that the transmission whine is all the same for the 6 gears, when in reality the transmission whine pitch gets higher as the car gets up to speed, I would love to see an update of this mod with that added but giving the fact that this mod is free I can't really complain.. great job mate! Would love to see an update with what I mentioned earlier.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 203 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing