Mercedes AMG GT3 Sound Mod

Sounds Mercedes AMG GT3 Sound Mod 0.8

Andy-R

1000RPM
Jul 23, 2016
Hi, what is the maximum RPM your sound goes up to please? I'm thinking about replacing the sounds of a different car with this mod.

svenzerx

1RPM
Aug 18, 2020
This sounds absolutely perfect great job! the only thing i'll like to add is maybe increase the sound of the gearbox whine? The whine isnt audible enough so maybe you can add that in the next update but still loved this mod

ACFAN

SHR Modding
Original poster
Premium
Nov 2, 2014
This sounds absolutely perfect great job! the only thing i'll like to add is maybe increase the sound of the gearbox whine? The whine isnt audible enough so maybe you can add that in the next update but still loved this mod
Thanks, noted

opmike

10RPM
Apr 25, 2014
Your sounds are EXACTLY what the onboard videos sound like. However, most of the onboard videos are taken with with the relatively low quality "built in" mic found on Gopros and whatever other action cameras are used. I noticed the same "muffled" effect when I've done some of my on onboard videos using a Gopro in real life. Granted, I don't really know what the solution is other then getting a ride in the actual car with some decent audio recording equipment.

ACFAN

SHR Modding
Original poster
Premium
Nov 2, 2014
Your sounds are EXACTLY what the onboard videos sound like. However, most of the onboard videos are taken with with the relatively low quality "built in" mic found on Gopros and whatever other action cameras are used. I noticed the same "muffled" effect when I've done some of my on onboard videos using a Gopro in real life. Granted, I don't really know what the solution is other then getting a ride in the actual car with some decent audio recording equipment.
Thank you mate. I know it’s a bit of a tricky one that. Maybe for future updates I can adjust the eq a tad to reduce the muffle