Mercedes AMG GT3 Hotlap setup Brands Hatch 1:23:727

Hello Again drivers!

Today i'm here to present my hotlap session with the UNTAMED BEAST aka Mercedes AMG GT3

Note : This car Torque is all over the place; same as the understeer.Feel free to post any suggestion or missing information , toughts. :)

Car of Choice: Mercedes AMG GT3 - Team Garage 59
Track: Brands Hatch
Track Condition: Optimum
Track Temperature: 38°C
Air Temperature: 26°C
Time: 16:00

Video :

The setups may not appeal to everyone ;the results also vary from driver to driver .

Attachments

• Mark III Final 1.23.6.json
    1.6 KB · Views: 2,295
Hey man, thanks for the setup, gave it a try, had to go down one clic on the rear rollbar to compensate my lack of skill and then I improved my time by half a second in less than 10 minutes

the turn in is great, the car feels a lot more nimble, very nice.

Hello Again drivers!

Today i'm here to present my hotlap session with the UNTAMED BEAST aka Mercedes AMG GT3

Note : This car Torque is all over the place; same as the understeer.Feel free to post any suggestion or missing information , toughts. :)

Car of Choice: Mercedes AMG GT3 - Team Garage 59
Track: Brands Hatch
Track Condition: Optimum
Track Temperature: 38°C
Air Temperature: 26°C
Time: 16:00

Video :

The setups may not appeal to everyone ;the results also vary from driver to driver .
Any Idea why I can't open the file? Thanks

Jaimeanddrade77, after you download the file. Click on it and select show in folder. Then press your right mouse button over the file name and then select "cut". Then got to Documents/ACC/setups/ Mercedes AMG GT3/Brands Hatch/. once in that folder click teh mouse button and select paste. It should show up immediately and your all good to find it in the game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 275 13.5%