Mercedes AMG GT3 2019 Specs by AGU Modding

Cars Mercedes AMG GT3 2019 Specs by AGU Modding RC1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Firefighter0930 submitted a new resource:

Mercedes AMG GT3 2019 Specs by AGU Modding - The AMG GT3 extension for Kunos GT3

AGU-Modding presents the 2019 AMG GT3 for Assetto Corsa.

View attachment 404414

These updates include the endurance spec headlights, 3D fog lights, a new 3D side exhaust, 2019 Wingholders, 2019 Brakelights and racelogic + nets for the interior.

View attachment 404415

This update was developed due to our upcoming Nürburgring 24h 2019 Modpack, this mod also includes all Mercedes-AMG GT3 (SP9 class) liveries that took part in the formentioned race. Every...

Read more about this resource...

Doesn't show up for me, neither in the car selection, nor in the "mods" list.

EDIT: Just re-did it all an now it's there. :O_o:
Never mind! Thanks.

Last edited:
Would be good but CM now says the ui skin.json is damaged ...anyone can help with this and whether it is significant?

Last edited:
I followed the instructions and get the "file ui_skin.json is damaged" message in CM. Is it normal? The car loads up fine. I fixed it with CM, generating a new one.

Also, Racelogic and the external LED panel won't work. I can't find the solution in the instructions.

Last edited:
I also don't understand how to get the LEDs or Racelogic working. The instructions say:

In order to get additional instruments (lumirank, Racelogic) working you need to activate the new "AGU_offline_mode" of this download in the mods section of content manager. Keep in mind that the car is not usable for online races until you deactivate "AGU_offline_mode" again.

EDIT: The extension is NOT showing up in showroom. You have to go ingame!

I'm guessing it's because I have not activated "ingame", but I'm not sure how to do this. I have installed the mod within Content Manager by going to Content tab > Mods tab and ensuring "AGU Merc GT3 2020" appears in the list of installed mods.

What am I missing please?

I also don't understand how to get the LEDs or Racelogic working. The instructions say:

In order to get additional instruments (lumirank, Racelogic) working you need to activate the new "AGU_offline_mode" of this download in the mods section of content manager. Keep in mind that the car is not usable for online races until you deactivate "AGU_offline_mode" again.

EDIT: The extension is NOT showing up in showroom. You have to go ingame!

I'm guessing it's because I have not activated "ingame", but I'm not sure how to do this. I have installed the mod within Content Manager by going to Content tab > Mods tab and ensuring "AGU Merc GT3 2020" appears in the list of installed mods.

What am I missing please?
Same here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%